Last Person To Post Wins

Oh I'm well used to being followed around the house Becky! I've had 15 years of kids walking in on me when I'm having a bath or a wee, plucking my eyebrows, even asleep in my bed!! :eek:
Nowadays it's usually Amy who bursts through the bedroom door early in the morning lol!! Although last week I was in my bedroom on the phone to my mate and they both came in and lay on the bed next to me! :rolleyes:

hahahaha kids eh!!! i cant even go upstairs but she is right behind me to see what im doing...so everything will go back to daddy which is why i cant have late night visitors stay !!!!!!!!!:p:p:p

hahahaha kids eh!!! i cant even go upstairs but she is right behind me to see what im doing...so everything will go back to daddy which is why i cant have late night visitors stay !!!!!!!!!:p:p:p

OOOOhhhhh:eek: :eek: :eek:

Do you let boys come to your house after tea time?

bad becky!

xxx

She's a bit of a floosy is our Becky lol!! :D:D

Love you Becky! :D

I know - a proper trollopy flirty pants.....

tut tut - and i bet she's not cleaned up!

xxx

:D A week with me and she will know how to keep her house clean, military style, my kids know how to keep the place tidy. or face my Sergeant major type rants :D

:copon::copon: @ Becky dirty Gertie flirty pants lol!!

she's a bad girl....have just give her a cuddle because she's all crying and upset....that's vodka for ya though

xxx

Back