Last Person To Post Wins

Wrong!!:p:p:p

How you doing Mandi?:D:D

Hello Carol, i'm thank you & you?!

Just packed reading for my hols in Hawaii we leave at 5pm today :eek:

By the way, i win :D

ITS MINE ALL MINE!!!! LOL

I'm okay ta! Just having a bit of pc time while the kids are doing their own things. Been trying to up my scores in the arcade, but not doing as well as I'd like. :eek:

I'll let you win - for now! But only 'cos you're so excited about going on holiday! Can I squeeze into your suitcase?:D

Yeah but no but yeah but no but.......it was Allan's idea see, he said to me that if he was to hide your crown down behind the seat of his cop car you'd never think to find it there - seeing as you're a woman an' all that! So I said to him that I'm a woman too and I know the first place you'd look for your crown would be there so I told him that I didn't want anything to do with it and then he said "go on them get lost!" So I did. And I don't know nuthin' about your crown..............:D

;) I dont recall saying I was gonna share him with you, Im just letting you know that he is with me now........ sorry but you had to find out sometime lol ;)

omg the thought of him winning is making me have palpitations! :eek::eek: lol

:D Morning all, Well Mrs D i didnt know i had that effect on you :D or are you going through the change with your palpitations :confused: After a very busy weekend at work he is back for a little bit, to claim what is rightfully mine :D If you ladies like men in uniform, pop up to blackpool, there are over 1000 bobbies on duty here at the moment, but dont bring your car you wont be able to park anywhere :D

What's happening in Blackpool then???

:D It`s what we call silly season, or the news calls it the tory party conference:D all the town centre is a virtual lock down, all the bins are sealed up, and the parking restrictions are horrendous:D Oh but i win

I put your crown in one of the manhole's while I was there so you won't be able to claim it back until way after the party conference.....The thread will then be closed!!!!

I put your crown in one of the manhole's while I was there so you won't be able to claim it back until way after the party conference.....The thread will then be closed!!!!

:D soory but they were all searched and sealed last week and one of my colleagues found it and handed it back to me :D

Back