Last Person To Post Wins

I'll remember.............will have to walk to work then today...:0(

I'll remember.............will have to walk to work then today...:0(

:D Nothing wrong with a bit of exercise every now and then :D and you would look a bit silly walking to work wearing my crown, so you might as well give it back NOW!! :p

:D Ah Ha maggie, i have discovered your weakness on another thread, i will swap you the crown for a bag of Penny sweets :D i remember getting my pocket money and getting bags from my local shop, 2 mojos, 2 black jacks and 2 fruit salads for a penny, then some white mice and pink shrimps :D

Oh pink shrimps are my all time favourite penny sweets! I used to get them and sweet peanuts - yummy!!

I WIN!! :queen: See? That's me with my crown! :D

:D We should start a thread of favorate childhood sweets, spangles etc..., i still like palma violets :D oh and this is the correct one :king: and it belongs to me :p

:D Ah Ha maggie, i have discovered your weakness on another thread, i will swap you the crown for a bag of Penny sweets :D i remember getting my pocket money and getting bags from my local shop, 2 mojos, 2 black jacks and 2 fruit salads for a penny, then some white mice and pink shrimps :D

We sell all of those in the shop I work in...just imagine the torture! :eek:

I'm home now so I will have my crown back thank you!!

:D We should start a thread of favorate childhood sweets, spangles etc..., i still like palma violets :D oh and this is the correct one :king: and it belongs to me :p

Go on then, you start the childhood sweets thread, it was your idea. :D Palma violets? Hmm never like them, refreshers, spangles, pineapple cubes lemon bon bons..........:D:queen:

Maggie, that was always my dream job - working in a little sweet shop selling old fashioned sweets!

Those little toffee balls covered with chocolate - can't remember the name but we used to say they looked like rabbit droppings! lol:eek::D

Drumsticks, American hard gums, jelly babies, midget gems......

they are called chewing nuts, everlasting strips, sherbet lemons

pineapple rock please :)
by the way, this WILL be the last post-dont you people see from my picture that i'm heavily armed with an AK47?!

dont make me mad! ;)

Back