Last Person To Post Wins

LOL pippa! AllanG is always threatening us with batons, handcuffs etc., we're not scared of an AK47 either! :D:D

right well you asked for it *loads a magazine into AK47*

were chewin nuts those really hard chocolate covered toffee things? when i was little i pulled one out of my mouth with my tooth still in it!

Morning Sonia.we sell all those in the shop I work in...it is hard sometimes! :D

:D I grew out of sweeties really, probably when i discovered Beer and Kebabs, my son loves Kola cubes, and Lemon Bon Bons :D we seem to have gone of track a little so i will just remind you all that the :king: belongs to me :p

:D I grew out of sweeties really, probably when i discovered Beer and Kebabs, my son loves Kola cubes, and Lemon Bon Bons :D we seem to have gone of track a little so i will just remind you all that the belongs to me :p

Rather have a bag of pick and mix any day......Kebabs, it puts me off when I see that meat hanging there for days being heated and reheated.....:eek:.................give me sweeties everytime. Quite partial to a Guiness thou :D:king:I see you have given me the crown..thank you Allan you're a real Gent:p

:D Wrong again mags, it`s mine, i am the champion:D

Kneel before me!!! I claim the throne!!!.....Morning all!

Morning Mrs Deppp. Nope it's mine!!!

:D Morning all, your just kidding yourselfs, the :king2: is mine not yours, Just give up now cos you know you wont beat me :D

Hi Allan.

Fancy you stealing my crown!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble!!

Back