Last Person To Post Wins

Good evening Maggie! How's things? :D Amy said she felt so special after seeing your message :D Bless!

She's had loads of them since she came home from school - feeling a little bit sorry for herself because she thinks the "scars" won't fade in time for her birthday party on Sunday lol! :) She's a true drama queen sometimes, bless her! :D

:D The winner pops in to see who is about, good evening all, just kicked daughter off the computer so i can annoy you all :D

Good evening Allan - YOU LOSE! I WIN! :p:p:D

:D Wrong Carol, your Lord and master is here, all night cos my body clock is still set for night shift mode:D i will win, and if Sonias still lurking, i owe you one spank for calling me a fairy on another thread :whoopass:

:D Wrong Carol, your Lord and master is here, all night cos my body clock is still set for night shift mode:D i will win, and if Sonias still lurking, i owe you one spank for calling me a fairy on another thread :whoopass:

Lol you spotted it then I just couldn't resist I was in a cheeky mood.:D

Good morning!! i like to see that i am not the only early riser around here!! YOU PROB DONT KNOW ME AS I ONLY JOINED LAST WEEK AFTER STARTING MY SS JOURNEY AFTER 10 MONTHS AND 2 AND A HALF STONE OFF AT WEIGHT WATCHERS. I have had more support and inspiration in a week on here than in nearly a year at ww. Its amazing and everyone is so honest (we all llie at ww!!) anyway weighed in yesterday and lost 8lb so am in happy happy mode today starting day NINE!! havent cheated once and motivation is HIGH want to lose 21lbs by xmas POSSIBLE????

ok given up waiting off to the shower byeeeeeeeeeee

:D Morning Ladies, how are we all today?? I have got the crown so if you think you ve got the power to take it from me then bring it on, i am ready and waiting :sign0151:

OH NO, the power of Hedgemag is too strong, she will beat us until we are mere dribbling wrecks ie she can go at this all day - Help us

Here I am to take back what is rightfully mine!!!! Stick 'em up!!!

:D Morning Maggie, and what exactly would you like me to stick up??? i hope your not being rude this early in the morning :D is there a watershed on this thread??

Back