Last Person To Post Wins

I am not playing for long I am waiting for asda to come back and collect some shopping that they delivered with my shopping that belongs to someone else.they have got 10 mins then I am going for my bath.

:D Good night Maggie, i will be gentle with Sonia :rolleyes: but not if she tries to pinch my crown, the whip will be well used if she tries to take it from my grasp :D

:D Good night Maggie, i will be gentle with Sonia :rolleyes: but not if she tries to pinch my crown, the whip will be well used if she tries to take it from my grasp :D

See I was that fast you didn't even feel me swap the real crown for the fake. The real crown is now firmly sat on my head.:D

See I was that fast you didn't even feel me swap the real crown for the fake. The real crown is now firmly sat on my head.:D

:D Wrong again, the crown is safe and sound with me, i am the Champion :D

:D Wrong again, the crown is safe and sound with me, i am the Champion :D
Ok for this once only I am going to temporarily give in and let you have the crown. But please note it is only temporary and only because I am going for my bath and on my return I will put up a fight if you refuse to give it back.:whip::D:p:p

:D Enjoy your soak, i`m here all night, catch you later, but the crown will be staying with me :D

:D Your not having it, keep your mits off, it`s mine all mine and your not having it :D

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::D:D:D:D:D:D

:D See two can play that game, I WIN!!!! :D

Did you two forget about moi??????....lol Only queens and godesses can wear crowns!!!!!:p:p:p

Did you two forget about moi??????....lol Only queens and godesses can wear crowns!!!!!:p:p:p

:D Sorry KINGS,LORDS and your master is the only person who can wear the crown, and it`s me :p

Sorry Lacey! I meant to say hello with my other reply but the flippin' pc crashed and I forgot to do it with my last one! lol :eek::D

You truly are a Queen, just not the Queen of this thread hun, sorry lol! ;):D

:D Has everyone gone to bed???, I Take the crown and all the Glory that goes with it :D Bow down to your Lord and Master.:p

You think? ;)

Back