Last Person To Post Wins

Could be better thanks Maggie, but muddling along! I've been comfort eating lately and can't seem to stick to my Slimfast for more than a day. :confused:

How are you? You've been quiet lately :)

:D Morning ladies, im back from work and off to bed with MY crown :D

Hi all, just checking up on you before I go to my art class. I have uped my intake of water a bit further and its beginning to show that it is worthwhile. Except for the lack of sleep at night of course!!!

:D Afternoon ladies, im back in the land of the living, ready to take on anyone who is brave enough to try and take my crown from me :D

It must be me!!!! I am not only the Queen of this thread but one of the goddess I take my name from was Diana .... Goddess of Hunting. I am on the prowl Allan.. Evening all xx

It must be me!!!! I am not only the Queen of this thread but one of the goddess I take my name from was Diana .... Goddess of Hunting. I am on the prowl Allan.. Evening all xx

:DOooeer missus on the prowl for what??? not my crown, cos its safe and sound with me :D

i was never ok maggie. my mum has the papers to prove it!! lol!

just crazy busy mags, but thank u for asking! started waitressing on weekends on top of 9 to 5 in the office during the week and with my school work on top of that and occasionally i get to eat, sleep and wash! very little time for minis! but am determined to get back on here, to get my dieting mojo back and get weight loss back on track.

enough of this jibber jabber, i rule this thread!! woohoo!!

:D Morning all, your :king2:is up bright and early, running around after his little princess who is on her way to Paris today for a week, so Daddy has to open his wallet yet again for some Euros, snacks on the coach trip down and other things like magazines and other girlie stuff, but it will be worth it just for a week of peace :p and she gets to go to euro Disney for a day trip:eek:

Back