Last Person To Post Wins

yayy ive a feeling im gonna win tonight!! Well mini and pierce said they were gonna get some new smileys so perhaps if you ask them kindly they could get you one like that? Nyt Nyt!!! :)

Just a quick hi and bye!

PS Becky85- Isn't Dustin our best export since Guinness!

Hi motherhen, yeah he def is I think its a great song here's hoping he wins :) I see your new to minimin's welcome :) :)

becky x

:p Im still here sitting on my throne whilst you lot have given up :p I WIN!!!

Morning

:D morning maggie, the sun is shinning and ive already got my shorts and t shirt on, just nipping into town for a haircut and then i will be back to claim top spot :p

haha!!! well im here now and enjoying spending time with my crown on this lovely sunny day :D :D :D :D so ner ner ner ner ner looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosers :D

Good morning - your Queen, Mrs Depp, has arrived to take her place on her lovely comfy throne. Now, just let me place my crown onto my head and I'll be ready to rule my Queendom! :p:D;)

Only in your dreams :D :D :D :D :D

THE REAL WINNER :queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:eek:h yes just look at me there with my crown :D :D

Do you not see me sitting on my sofa? Wearing my crown? :p:p yours is the Poundland one Becky, mine's the real deal, the bees knees, the cat's whiskers, the dog's bollox lol! :p:p:p:p:p:D

haha I dont think so i really do think someone has been lying to you all this time for there is only one winner and that is yes you guessed it MOI :p:p:p

Where is: Irelande Douze Pointe ;)

Evening!

Back