Last Person To Post Wins

night

:D Evening everyone, you may bow down as your king is back, slightly sunburnt from being in the garden most of the day, if im going to be a bronze adonis i have to start somewhere :rolleyes:

:D Delusions my A##e, getting fit for summer, i have been wearing just shorts most of the day and working hard so as to get the sweaty look :p

poor ole allan i think he's a bit deluded mrs d what u think?? god bless him!!

Aww I s'pose it's his age Becky lol! ;):D Poor little Allan lol! ;)

:D Delusions my A##e, getting fit for summer, i have been wearing just shorts most of the day and working hard so as to get the sweaty look :p

Just shorts? No string vest? White tennis socks? Sandals? I can just imagine your little wrinkly white old bony legs in a pair of 'old man shorts' lol! Put 'em away! :D:D

:D No i have muscular legs and i was wearing desert combat shorts, no socks and no hankies, just bear chested and showing my tattoos:D as for age carol im still 3 years younger than you so NER NER!!!!! :p

:D No i have muscular legs and i was wearing desert combat shorts, no socks and no hankies, just bear chested and showing my tattoos:D as for age carol im still 3 years younger than you so NER NER!!!!! :p

Ooh I forgot the knotted hankie on the head!! Hope you used a clean one!

3 years younger than me? That's funny, you look a lot older than me! :p:D;)

Back