Last Person To Post Wins

:D not for me, for Carol, im also booked in at the HI on albert dock, with debs, jem, karen and a few others:D looks like an orgy at mine then :p

g im sorry i thought it was for you and carol so ye could be locked up together and resolve the issues and both agree that i am the winner :D:p

g im sorry i thought it was for you and carol so ye could be locked up together and resolve the issues and both agree that i am the winner :D:p

:D No chance i will not give up my crown for anyone :D

:D not for me, for Carol, im also booked in at the HI on albert dock, with debs, jem, karen and a few others:D looks like an orgy at mine then :p

Must remember to bring a video camera!! :D

I haven't decided whether to book a room somewhere yet, it'd save me taxi-ing home etc. Must have a look-see what's left in the Dock area.

Must remember to bring a video camera!! :D

I haven't decided whether to book a room somewhere yet, it'd save me taxi-ing home etc. Must have a look-see what's left in the Dock area.

:D lesley got me a new camcorder for xmas but it is still in its box, i will have to get it out and read the instructions:D

will leave yis to it off to the parents tomorrow 1hrs drive so better get some sleep :) i still win dont ya's know!!! and i will be here 1st thing in the morning so night night dont let the beg bugs bite!!!!!

becky x

will leave yis to it off to the parents tomorrow 1hrs drive so better get some sleep :) i still win dont ya's know!!! and i will be here 1st thing in the morning so night night dont let the beg bugs bite!!!!!

becky x

:D So will i, i have a football match in the afternoon, i havent played since 2002 so it will be fun, been out and got a new pair of shin pads and boots today :D

Nite nite Becky! Have a lovely day tomorrow!

Allan you'll need those shin pads when you come to Liverpool! ;):D

:D Ha Ha, mind you its a £100 for one night, i tried to get government rates but they wouldnt have it, i bet its cos it the city of culture thing that has pushed the prices up :mad:

I can't get into the Hol Inn, all booked up. Yeah this culture thing probably has a lot to do with the non-availability of hotel rooms doh!! :rolleyes::(

:D Normally when i book a hotel , i get goverment rates for being in the job which is only£60 per night :D

Lucky beggar! :D I'm just looking at all the hotels in the Dock area, not much luck so far unless I want to pay a minimum of £400!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

:D Ouch, im glad i booked when i did, just waiting for my boss to give me the 13th off now :D

Morning all. I have a soloution to all the problems...just share the room....unles mrs g is going...then i guess maybe not or........????;);):D

:eek: as if i would share, mrs g would not be amused, i can let her have the bottom drawer if she is struggling :D

I'm last! loll

Hello :)

Back