Last Person To Post Wins

well funny you said that, did feel a bit hungrier but just had a tetra and feel good now! makes it feel a bit easier knowing that if i want i could have a small amount of protein a day, just find the shakes boring now! how you doing today anyway? and oh one more thing..I WIN XXX

:D excuse me ladies, if you want a private chat go on the forum, leave this thread clear for your lord and master :p

If you didnt want me to see that why did you stick a big grin either end of it ??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You know i win allan!

well funny you said that, did feel a bit hungrier but just had a tetra and feel good now! makes it feel a bit easier knowing that if i want i could have a small amount of protein a day, just find the shakes boring now! how you doing today anyway? and oh one more thing..I WIN XXX
Glad your feeling good now, im good yeah havent drank as much water only 2litres so far bold i know! and you will never win cuz i do!!!!:p:p:p

:D WINNER!!!!, Read it and weep!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

allan it's quite sad the lengths you're going to....me thinks your bold lettering and bright colours are making up for something in another department if you get me...oh king oh master!

allan it's quite sad the lengths you're going to....me thinks your bold lettering and bright colours are making up for something in another department if you get me...oh king oh master!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Nothing at all wrong in that department, i have fathered two children who are both terrible teenagers now, and i have been with my wife for 21 years with no complaints :p oh and i win :massmoon:

lol i wasnt refering to that...but shows what kind of mind you have *ahem* i win!!!!

lol i wasnt refering to that...but shows what kind of mind you have *ahem* i win!!!!

:D Rubbish i have been playing with the women on here for over a year and i have to adopt a level that they understand :whoopass::whoopass:, a good spanking normally keeps them in order :p

Now Now play nice while i go and watch fairly shitty oh sorry i mean fair city!!!!!! I'l be back loosers :) :D :p :D :p

:D i will have to fire up the Lappie later, the 2 hour finale of lost is on at 9, but i will still be here winning as usual :p

:D Rubbish i have been playing with the women on here for over a year and i have to adopt a level that they understand :whoopass::whoopass:, a good spanking normally keeps them in order :p

well hate to inform you, but i'm not like the other woman on this site :superwoman: :D, im afraid a spanking just doesn't cut it for me...rather have my crown back please!

go on it would so help my will power and help me achieve a big loss this week!!

Back