Last Person To Post Wins

Hey good luck for the run..... but bad luck for loosing the thread.....I am the Queen!!:D

Hey - I don't do it for the crown - just like to catch up and annoy Allan generally :rolleyes:
Havent worked out yet how to put in a quote from someone else?????

Quoting is easy (says she that only figured it out the other week!) there's a quote button on the bottom of each post or the "" one means you can multi-quote - which makes you look really clever hehe :D
There's a thread somewhere explaining how to get around the site :)

Hey - I don't do it for the crown - just like to catch up and annoy Allan generally;)

:D Hello you, how was your dirty weekend in barcelona?? Did you put a smile on Ians face? Hope you had a good time, im working all weekend so i will text or catch up with you on tuesday :D

:D Hello you, how was your dirty weekend in barcelona?? Did you put a smile on Ians face? Hope you had a good time, im working all weekend so i will text or catch up with you on tuesday :D

dirty? what are you trying to say :rolleyes:
Nice weather, nice food..... shame I came back and had to hit the ground running....:(

holiday, what holiday?!

dirty? what are you trying to say :rolleyes:
Nice weather, nice food..... shame I came back and had to hit the ground running....:(

holiday, what holiday?!

:D Nice weather to come back too, it hasnt stopped raining all day here :D

Night night

FlockyNockyHighNillyPillyPlication! Dont ask me what it means! Teehee

:D Morning all, your king is up bright and early again :D

Back