Last TFR weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
Haven't been around this week much, not in great head space, so I took some time out. However, stayed on LT and it was a good learning curve for me that with all the hard things life can throw, I don't have to turn to food, as it doesn't help the situation it only serves to give a quick comfort (even that is debatable) and then a horrid self loathing low, which I can well do without.
It was my father's 70th yesterday, a day filled with lovely food, cake and sweeties for the kids and I sat there with my shakes and not an issue. A lovely day but tinged with sadness as celebrating a milestone like that for dad brings home that my husband didn't even see 47, so as I said not a great head space this week. But I suppose it makes me all the more determined to be a healthy parent for the boys and stick to my new healthy regime.
So I had my last TFR weigh in today and very happy to report a 4lb weight loss, which takes me to 14 stone 4 and a half pounds which means 6 stone and a half a pound weight loss since I began on the 11th May this year.
I was going to stay on another week but my crazy fit vibration plate arrived on Friday and I want to be back on food before I use it, so all ready to go now.
Looking forward to chicken and salad tonight.
Will have a look at the threads I have missed to see how the rest of you have been getting on, hope you are all well and best of luck for the weigh-ins' this week.

4 lbs, thats fantastic well done hun. so sorry you've been having a tough time this week, but well done for conquering the demons and remaining strong.

good luck for the refeed! i'll pop into the refeed forum to see how you're getting on.

massive congrats on your overall loss, you're truly an inspiration.

Sxx

*hugs* Doirin. It's great that you did not turn to the evil food demons when needing comfort. It shows that you have come such a long way and will finally be the person you always wanted to be.

Isn't it wonderful to be able to sit sipping a shake when everyone else around you is eating lovely food. Makes me feel so powerful, I kind of get a buzz out it. You are one determined lady and you deserve every bit of happiness life throws at you. Your boys and your family must be so proud of you.

Another 4lbs is amazing and 6 and a half stone is outstanding. You're an inspiration to us all with your help, advice and experiences.

You'll have to let us know how you get on with the vibro as I've still to buy one and I'm really interested in everyones results.

Enjoy your chicken salad this evening and I'm sure the weight will continue to fall at the rate it has been.

Well done on this week's loss Doirin, another great one.

Also good for you getting through the last few days, it must be tough for you but you are such an inspiration for many on here and a great role model for your boys.

Good luck with the maintenance, you will crack it easy!

A final well done for your overall losses, I remember you starting this and you weren't very confident that you could do it. Well, now you have and congrats for that. You should be very proud of yourself!

Woman, you've been amazing! That you're being so introspective and learning from this is really inspirational, thanks for sharing it all.

GOOD LUCK WOMAN!!!

6 1/2 STONE!!!!! I remember you starting too, and you weren't sure if this would work, or if you'd be able to do it, and look at you now- ready to re-feed!!! You'd better stay here and let us know how you're doing- and some before/after pics would be nice?

Hi Doirin

Six and a half stone...yegads lady, respect to you!!! :character00238::character00238::character00238:
I started around the same time as you and I have lost 3, which I am really pleased with...you must look amazing.
I am so pleased you managed to get through your difficult time and didn't turn to the 'old mopper up of feelings '...food. You are so brave and going on the right journey for you and your children.
I lost my beloved brother and I know that's not the same as your life partner, but I understand the pain and the questions of loss...not easy.
GOOD LUCK on the refeed and remember the LT lessons..you'll be fine ;)

GOOD LUCK!

Hi All,
Haven't been around this week much, not in great head space, so I took some time out. However, stayed on LT and it was a good learning curve for me that with all the hard things life can throw, I don't have to turn to food, as it doesn't help the situation it only serves to give a quick comfort (even that is debatable) and then a horrid self loathing low, which I can well do without.
It was my father's 70th yesterday, a day filled with lovely food, cake and sweeties for the kids and I sat there with my shakes and not an issue. A lovely day but tinged with sadness as celebrating a milestone like that for dad brings home that my husband didn't even see 47, so as I said not a great head space this week. But I suppose it makes me all the more determined to be a healthy parent for the boys and stick to my new healthy regime.
So I had my last TFR weigh in today and very happy to report a 4lb weight loss, which takes me to 14 stone 4 and a half pounds which means 6 stone and a half a pound weight loss since I began on the 11th May this year.
I was going to stay on another week but my crazy fit vibration plate arrived on Friday and I want to be back on food before I use it, so all ready to go now.
Looking forward to chicken and salad tonight.
Will have a look at the threads I have missed to see how the rest of you have been getting on, hope you are all well and best of luck for the weigh-ins' this week.

Hey, good luck with your refeed!

I am sure you will enjoy it and good luck with your crazy vibro plate!! :)

julzx

Hey Doirin,

Since I joined this forum you've given great support and encouragement and I really admire your determination and committed approach to LT.

Sorry you've been having a hard time of it- I can understand the conflict of emotions at your Dad's 70th. Well done for staying strong- your boys are very, very lucky to have a Mum who has them at the centre of her world.

Good luck with refeed- and don't leave us...we need your wisdom!!

xxx

Your post was the first post i read on this wen i joined and because of you i knew i had made the right choice you have given so much to me on this site an ive been only on it a week so i cant imagine how much you have done for others.

You are truly amazing and i wish you all the luck in your very bright, long, happy, skinny future.

Your overall loss is incredible! Congrats, that's fantastic!!

I wish you all the best for your re-feed. You're such an inspiration!! :)

Hannah

I had no idea you were so close to refeeding :) you've done brilliantly. And as well as that you've been so quick with advice and support for the rest of us too - always appreciated x

let us know how refeed goes - i've just started plannign mine! scary much!?

Back