Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

LAST TIME

Discussion in 'Exante' started by nico, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. nico

nico Full Member

I've been dieting on and off for years but this time i feel very positive about it had my first shake early this morning as i don't want the kids to think this is a healthy way to lose weight but i have tried nearly every diet and they don't work for me. and as its 'good news day' on here today i hope all the positive vibes come my way. I WILL DO IT THIS TIME AND KEEP IT OFF FOR GOOD :fingerscrossed:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

yay im lovin your positive attitide. Welcome and good luck xxx

4. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Welcome and good luck with it. There is a thread on here from a few weeks back about kids and how to explain it to them. If you can find it by searching it might be worth a read.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.