• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Last walk of shame!

Ive just done my last walk of shame and no I dont mean leaving a guys house wearing last nights clothes, haha I wish! Ive just had my last trip to the corner shop to buy a stash of chocolate and sit in on a friday night feeling fat, lonely and miserable! My exante pack arrived this morning and Im going to start on sunday as Im at a bbq tomorrow with friends and I dont want to tell them what im doing yet, Ive only told my mum as I know she will be supportive and Im hoping to use this forum for some support aswell. I just hope I like the food!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good luck hunni xxx I started on Wednesday and it's not been so bad thus far. That said, weekends are always my downfall (usually too much wine) so I'm looking forward to a hangover free weekend!!!

Thanks, ive just been trying on all my clothes that or tight or dont fit so i can keep trying them on as i lose weight, hopefuly it wont be long til i can wear them. Think i will try to avoid the wine tomorrow aswell, dont think it would be a good idea to start with a hangover lol, its definatly worth the sacrifice. I will look out to see what your first week loss is, good luck x

good luck miss cupcake, this is my first week too xx

jb598

Get through each day.
good luck...just finished first week and lost 7lbs. there are lots of people here to keep you on track..

you can do it

All the best miss cupcake. Once you make the step and start i think its ok. The first week is a bit hard just until the ketosis kicks in. I have just done 8 weeks on total and am really pleased with the loss so far, I am starting to re introduce v low carb food now as feeling wasted working and running around after two kids ,dog and hubby!!! so hoping the next 2 stone will come off maybe not so fast but i can't afford a new wardrobe yet anyways lol. The weeks go quick and the results are amazing here's to getting in to those clothes hunni, you go girlie xx;)