Last week on LT

*daisy*

Hey guys , just letting you know that this will be my last full week on LT - will start refeed on saturday i have done it for 4 weeks then and hopefully will have lost 2 stone , part of me feels like im failing compared to how long some people on here have stuck it out ..its just im really struggling and i dont want to cheat so after re feed i will go staright onto SW, I was doing LT to give me a boost and i feel 2 stone will be enough to make me dertermined to keep it off and continue loosing it (especially after the reactions i have had just by loosing 2 stone):D..i have great friends who are supporting me and would like to take the time to thak you all on here too you too have been a great help at some of my worst points on LT

Wishing you all the best xxx

i will still be around too so im not leaving forever ha ha

Please bear in mind that the two stone you lost on LT was not two stone of fat. Even with a good refeeding program you will regain some of that massive weight loss we all experience in the first week.

That's because in that first week, you exhausted your bodies glycogen stores. Regular bodies that aren't dieting like us, must contain a certain amount of glycogen. And glycogen is like a sponge in that it can hold up to 5 times its weight in water.

Just bear that in mind.

Thank you , i have bared that in mind , but im not enjoying myself and i envy anyone who can do it for long term but i always knew it wasnt a long term thing for me i havent cheated at all in those 4 weeks and now im feeling if i stay on it i will cheat and then be depressed about eating and im not going to do that to myself , i am VERY head strong and have great will power i tried the LT its not for me i feel proud of what i have achived and thats all that matters ...i may well put some of that weight back on but that could happen if you have lost 2 stone or 10 stone ..we will all have to deal with that at some point of this diet , and I feel that im in really good place in my life , my weight gain was due to emotional issues i have and im dealing with them seperatley through councilling ..and feel i can now seperate the both.

well done on doing whats right

although with a good refeed program and exercise you may stay the same or even still loose a little its not a guarantee isnt putting on just got to go sensible with it

good luck on sw and keep us all updated

All the best hun, hope sw works out for ya. Theres a diet out there for everyone and I hope ya find it. I know ya have been struggling alot with this diet and please let me know how ya get on with the rest of your journey, gud luck

Good luck chick!
Im sorry you feel it didnt work out for you.. but well done for doing so well :)

Good luck on SW :D

Good luck Daisy. Well done for sorting out your emotional issues. Sounds as though your life is on track and you sound very positive. Wish you all the best for your future!

You know what is right for you

You appear to have had a plan and yopu are following it. It seems alright to me so off you go. Good luck with the re feed.:D

Please bear in mind that the two stone you lost on LT was not two stone of fat. Even with a good refeeding program you will regain some of that massive weight loss we all experience in the first week.

That's because in that first week, you exhausted your bodies glycogen stores. Regular bodies that aren't dieting like us, must contain a certain amount of glycogen. And glycogen is like a sponge in that it can hold up to 5 times its weight in water.

Just bear that in mind.
Hi John
Good advice again. How are you doing on your journey

Good luck Daisy! xxx

Goodluck with sw, you've done well with lipotrim. See how sw goes lipotrim is not going away so there nothing stopping you returning if you so wish.XX

Hi John
Good advice again. How are you doing on your journey

If this is a journey, I've barely got my coat on. :) It's day 8, and so far, no problems and no issues. Lost 10 kilos so far, and that back pain I used to get when walking (after I hit 117 kilos) is gone, so that's a plus.

Good luck for the remainder of your journey hun, you seem to have given it a lot of thought and at the end of the day, we are all different. What diet suits one, doesnt suit another.
All the very best wishes. Dont forget to keep coming to the board and letting us know how you are getting on.

Good luck with the refeed, just stick to the refeeding sheet info to the letter and you will minimize any gain or even lose!

x

hey guys re feed is going well , apart from im not hungry enough to eat ? ha ha

Went to see russell brand friday night - had a good grope of his bum ..and i have to tell you this bit my mate ended up having a bit of a snog and grope in his dressing room how cool !!! im so jealous

hope your all still on track xxxx

Back