Last weigh in and last day for me tomorrow

HoneyMummyBear

Hi people

Tomorrow will be my last day on Lipotrim, I'm at a place where I feel comfortable to eat healthy like I was before and burn off the extra stone and a bit.

I'm also ending this as these headaches are just to much no matter what I take my head aches on the right side and when I move my eye it hurts, been drinking loads of water too.

I've found another diet that will help me lose the extra weight, Lipotrim has also been messing with my period.

I will let you all know how much I lost on Wednesday as that is my weigh in day.

You guys have helped me out a lot, the support here is great and I just wanted to say a
:thankyou:BIG THANK YOU:thankyou: to all of those who kept me going.

Hope you all lose the stones and lbs you need and keep pushing yourselves you all have done so well.

All the best HoneyMummyBear

:DxXx:D

Sorry to see you go, but good luck on your other diet. Which one are you going to follow? Well done on your loss, I'm sure that you will lose the rest in no time! x

I'll be doing the south beach diet, done something like it before and lost a lot, will do my re feed as I don't want to put the weight back on.

And thank you xxx

Well done on your losses to date. TFR will have given you a great kick start. Good luck with the south beach diet you have a head start with breaking bad habits whilst on TFR. Watch portion sizes and keep up the water intake. Water really is our best friend.

I've done SB a long time ago as well, we're not sure yet what diet to do after refeed. Good luck with SB xxx

Back