late night pangs

kgallacher

I do really well with my diet all day the is get to around 9 at night and I can't help but eat. I don't know why. I even tell myself I shouldn't be eating while I'm eating. Any1 got any tipswich to stop me eating soo late? Thanks xxx

Normally special k for breakfast, mid morning a yoghurt and some fruit lunch is normally some sort of salad with, tuna or chicken ect. Then an alpen bar and for dinner..... anything from meet n two veg to w slimming world style curry. After dinner fruit salad. I try to keep low cals and very little fat xxx

You could try saving the alpen bar for the evening munchies, im guessing its probably something a bit sweet and carby that you crave. Also, get some sugar free jellies, you can buy them ready made or buy the sachets which make a pint of jelly. You could probably add another peice of fruit as well to the evening snack. Maybe try that tomorrow, plan to have yor alpen bar, a sugar free jelly and a piece of fruit at 9pm and see how that works out.

The jelly is a fab idea, ill actually feel like I'm eating sonething naughty haha, thank you I will try that xxx

Back