Late night snacking...

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
I had my dinner at about 6:30 tonight and it really filled me up. As I take points out of my daily allowance for pop I have been sipping that since then but I am getting really peckish now. I fancy something sweet but my plan was to wait till I start watching a film with OH @10 and then get a bag of WW cheese puffs and a WW chocolate cake bar. I have 4.5 points left for the day but blew it yesterday so wanted to see if i could salvage a couple from today. What do you do when you are low on points and need a sugar fix? Do you ever plan to eat your treat and then make yourself wait till a certain time before you give in? lol This sounds silly doesn't it?

im always under points but i still plan my treats for when i think i'll want them. but if its earlier to stop the craving i brush my teeth. the mint flavour stops me wanting anything

I'm gonna go brush my teeth have a glass of water and then have a bath and see if it goes away. Thanks peeps x

Not with the prickles on my legs that have got to come off. lol. Doubt i would survive it. lol.

Hahahahahahaha I'm a lady... I do a dump, a dunk and a de-bristle. :D

hahahahaha i would if i could stomach world news! lol

Back