• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Late night snacking...

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
I had my dinner at about 6:30 tonight and it really filled me up. As I take points out of my daily allowance for pop I have been sipping that since then but I am getting really peckish now. I fancy something sweet but my plan was to wait till I start watching a film with OH @10 and then get a bag of WW cheese puffs and a WW chocolate cake bar. I have 4.5 points left for the day but blew it yesterday so wanted to see if i could salvage a couple from today. What do you do when you are low on points and need a sugar fix? Do you ever plan to eat your treat and then make yourself wait till a certain time before you give in? lol This sounds silly doesn't it?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
im always under points but i still plan my treats for when i think i'll want them. but if its earlier to stop the craving i brush my teeth. the mint flavour stops me wanting anything

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
I'm gonna go brush my teeth have a glass of water and then have a bath and see if it goes away. Thanks peeps x

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
Not with the prickles on my legs that have got to come off. lol. Doubt i would survive it. lol.

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
Hahahahahahaha I'm a lady... I do a dump, a dunk and a de-bristle. :D

cupovtay

Fridge Dodging
hahahahaha i would if i could stomach world news! lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Recipes 12
Syn Values 17
Slimming World Recipes 10
Weight Watchers 17
Slimming World 5