Late night Snacks

Hi im new to this forum and im finding it extremely useful, Love it!
This is my 4th time doing this and im in my 3rd day so far (stockup from aldi helps - usually i struggle when i havent planned)
Since I usually work at night when the house is quiet, I tend to snack more, hence why im back on this plan. As a eat at night and then go to bed.
At the moment im snacking on carrot and celery sticks with syn free salsa or salsa on top of chicken breast chunks or turkey wrapped in iceberg lettuce YUM!
but tonight im snacking on frozen peas and im becoming addicted hahaha
Do you have late night snacks?

I love frozen grapes, frozen peas are a new one to me lol! I might have to give them a try

I love frozen grapes, frozen peas are a new one to me lol! I might have to give them a try
Hahaha, use to be a snack for my daughter when she was younger, it took her hand out of the cookie jar for awhile, but they are nice to munch on, been frozen takes longer and hits the spot ;) never done frozen grapes tho, might give that a try, but I thought with peas been super free???? its a bonus!!

......, but I thought with peas been super free???? its a bonus!!

Things have changed since you last did SW and Superfree is now old terminology, but peas were not Superfree.

Today we talk in terms of Speed and Protein - many of the fruit and veg you know as Superfree are now Speed foods, but peas are classed as protein.

Do you actually need the snacks, or do you eat out of habit? Why not save a few of your Syns for a late-night treat? A mini-milk ice lolly is only 1.5 Syns, a packet of Hula Pufts is on 3.5. Just make sure you actually take a few moments to enjoy them rather than eat as you're working.

Things have changed since you last did SW and Superfree is now old terminology, but peas were not Superfree.

Today we talk in terms of Speed and Protein - many of the fruit and veg you know as Superfree are now Speed foods, but peas are classed as protein.

Do you actually need the snacks, or do you eat out of habit? Why not save a few of your Syns for a late-night treat? A mini-milk ice lolly is only 1.5 Syns, a packet of Hula Pufts is on 3.5. Just make sure you actually take a few moments to enjoy them rather than eat as you're working.

It more out of habit, as before it was chips or crisps or a big bowl of cereal. and drinking diet Pepsi too. But ive have bought cans instead of bottles as bottles i would polish a bottle off to keep me going, with the cans, i see what im having, and im drinking more tea ( to keep warm) and water. but at the moment its something to do while im up working on orders. I dont feel like im restricting myself just yet, as i saved up my syns to have an aldi mini magnum type ice cream lolly which are 6 1/2 syns if im correct. which was a treat, I loved it and i was satisfied but for now, the frozen peas or lecttuce and chicken salsa are hitting the spot. :)

If I am using my HEB's on Porridge, I have a serving last thing in the evening, just over an hour until I go to bed.

Oats are extremely good for getting the body to mellow out and they are apparently good for weight loss, good fibre source and they also have a fair chunk of protein in them as well.

Apple and Cinnamon flavour or Apple and Raspberry flavour are my favourites if I am incorporating fruit into it. If I have a chocolate craving, I opt for cocoa in it and serve with Orange. ^_^

If I am using my HEB's on Porridge, I have a serving last thing in the evening, just over an hour until I go to bed.

Oats are extremely good for getting the body to mellow out and they are apparently good for weight loss, good fibre source and they also have a fair chunk of protein in them as well.

Apple and Cinnamon flavour or Apple and Raspberry flavour are my favourites if I am incorporating fruit into it. If I have a chocolate craving, I opt for cocoa in it and serve with Orange. ^_^

Awe thank you, yeah i think porridge would be good a good idea to use, make you fuller for longer, which brand has the apple & cinnamon and how many syns?

I usually either have a piece of fruit and an alpen light (HEB or synned) as a late night snack, or an options hot choc with an alpen light :)

Back