Late September hoilday spots...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Devon Dolce, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    ...just looking at a week or 2 away at the end of September! Looking for a chill out hols, sunshine but not boiling hot, good food and drink but not a party town! We love Greek islands and have done Crete and Rhodes, has anyone been to Santorini?? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have never been to Santorini but it looks lovely.
    [​IMG]

If you want somewhere closer to home but in my opinion is one of the most beautiful and romantic places we have ever been to and is close to so many places to go to and see and enjoy it is a small medieval village called Pals near Girona.There are couple of lovely hotels there. Well worth looking at.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://static.asiarooms.com/hotelphotos/laterooms/152815/gallery/hotel-mas-salvi-pals-

and this is the Hotel Mas Salvi. I have no idea how much it costs now but there are some amazingly cheap flight deals to Girona Airport and of course a bonus is that Barcelona s only an hour and a bit away.

hugs xx

4. nik86

nik86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We really enjoyed corfu too and went late September. Lovely choice of places to eat and nice sunsets! If you were considoring an alternative to the Greek Islands I really enjoy the canary islands lovely weather all year round!

5. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Ive never been but a friend loves Greece and said Kefalonia is gorgeous, she has been to Santorini and that is beautiful too.The las time she went to Parga and loved it,so many places to choose.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.