Late September hoilday spots...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...just looking at a week or 2 away at the end of September! Looking for a chill out hols, sunshine but not boiling hot, good food and drink but not a party town! We love Greek islands and have done Crete and Rhodes, has anyone been to Santorini?? xx

I have never been to Santorini but it looks lovely.
santorini.jpg

If you want somewhere closer to home but in my opinion is one of the most beautiful and romantic places we have ever been to and is close to so many places to go to and see and enjoy it is a small medieval village called Pals near Girona.There are couple of lovely hotels there. Well worth looking at.

3048-5p.jpg

Pals%20(12).jpg

8497_hotel-mas-salvi%20Rusticae%20piscina200K.jpg

http://static.asiarooms.com/hotelphotos/laterooms/152815/gallery/hotel-mas-salvi-pals-

and this is the Hotel Mas Salvi. I have no idea how much it costs now but there are some amazingly cheap flight deals to Girona Airport and of course a bonus is that Barcelona s only an hour and a bit away.

hugs xx

We really enjoyed corfu too and went late September. Lovely choice of places to eat and nice sunsets! If you were considoring an alternative to the Greek Islands I really enjoy the canary islands lovely weather all year round!

Ive never been but a friend loves Greece and said Kefalonia is gorgeous, she has been to Santorini and that is beautiful too.The las time she went to Parga and loved it,so many places to choose.

Back