Late Weigh In Result!

Emma_2008

Gold Member
Hey all!

Just got back from my holiday!!! Went to a weigh-in down where i was staying on Thursday and had lost 4lb!!!!
Was important to me to lose that week as i put on last week and this week i tried sooo hard! I was down near the beach aswell so while my dad and sister were having doughnuts, i wasnt!! Was so worth it at the WI though.

How has everyone gotten on?

Em x

Wow 4lbs on hol is fab! Well done!

Well done..4lbs is fab...! I have so much respect for you guys doing diets like SW and WW as I was never strong enough to stick to them. I'm Cd...

Sorry to kind of highjack this post temporarily but: hello Vicky, hope you're doing welll....
Take care..

xxx

well done huni x

proud of you hun, thats brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cool Emma
good for you, well done for sticking with it!!

WOW well done ! ... I havnt met anyone whos been on hols and come back home lighter! lol thats marvelous! ..

Hope your having a good week so far xx

Thanks for all your support lovelies:)

I must admit, i really look forward to my Weigh-ins and didnt want to miss it whilst away.
I was quite active on holiday, walking around all day! Came back and now i'm sat on my bum all day again!!! Old habits die hard lol.

Thanks to you all for your support. Hoping for another loss this week, although i've not been the best this week. Been under alot of stress and i've hardly exercised!!

Skyemagic, i have so much respect for the CD'ers. I did it for two days and it was hell. I couldnt even force myself into giving it a week!! I was a total nightmare. I do enjoy WW though and i love it! A Diet i love! What could be better :D

xx

I am normally like you Emma but i have been on and off the plan the last week and now back on it trying to be good!!

Back