Latest pictures of the twins - as requested!

I'm slightly jealous of their matresses :)

What hospital are they at? My sister is senior consultant at a special care baby unit - although i doubt its the same hospital.

Are those two available to rent? They are delicious x

I'm slightly jealous of their matresses :)

What hospital are they at? My sister is senior consultant at a special care baby unit - although i doubt its the same hospital.

Are those two available to rent? They are delicious x

They were born at The Rosie at Cambridge and then, as they were doing so well, they were moved to NICU at Stevenage.

They are obviously taking after their Grandma in their choice of bedding - I wouldn't be without my waterbed!!!

I suppose I could rent them out - but the cost would be prohibitive!!! :D
x

Ive just read that they are at Stevenage NICU! Mine were born at QE2 (Welwyn Garden City) I live in Hertford! Small world!

Ive just read that they are at Stevenage NICU! Mine were born at QE2 (Welwyn Garden City) I live in Hertford! Small world!

All my children were born in Hertford - two at the County Hospital and one at home! (But that was in the 70's!) The twins parents live in Bishops Stortford so it isn't too far to travel every day - although Cambridge was easier with the M11!
x

Oooh Grandma they're beautiful and doing sooo well, bless them!! They were munchy when first born and now they are even more so!! Thank you for the update, looking forward to seeing them grow and the arrival of the new one soon! Big love to you and yours bb x

All my children were born in Hertford - two at the County Hospital and one at home! (But that was in the 70's!) The twins parents live in Bishops Stortford so it isn't too far to travel every day - although Cambridge was easier with the M11!
x

Hertford county is just outpatients now they knocked all the old wards down I think.

Hope the twins come home soon, your daughter must be exhausted with all that travelling and the stress of having two little ones in hospital. xx

Back