Latest Shopping Trip!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Wow. I have just had the most amazing shopping trip I have had like ever! I kid you not, my cousin and I went off to Westfield in Derby so that I could try some dresses on for my NYE party because annoyingly the dress I wanted to get was out of stock.
Anyway, I took three dresses into the changing room. 2 in size 22 and 1 in size 20. Just so I could see if I could possibly squeeze into a 20 by NYE. First dress I tried on was one of the 22's and was too big!! I was shocked. So I put the 20 on and it fitted! And it's tight enough that I will be able to lose a few inches by NYE and it still won't be too big!
Best thing about this whole thing. . . I walked out of the changing room to show my cousin, cus I needed another opinion, and she just say "Wow, Beks you look amazing" and the people in the queue and the woman who was controlling the fitting room all just stood there looking at me and they were all saying that I looked amazing! My cousin refused to let me try the last one on insisting this one was "the dress". So I have just bought my first ever "designer frock" from John Rocha!!! Eeeek! And it's gorgeous and just as soon as I find my cable I will upload a pic to show you!

Now I just have to buy SHOES!!

Hahahahaha!!

B x

PS: I am so glad I didn't buy the dress I want for my brothers birthday in february yet. I was going to buy it in an 18, but at this rate, I'll need a 16!!!!

well done hon sounds lovely
pics please!!!
ella
x

Cables located!!! So here we go!

This is me trying the dress on!!

Pickiture167.jpg

And, just for a little amusement, here is a before and after moment. This is me (complete with alcopops and a bottle opener down my top - very ladylike) before the diet in the last dress I bought. And me four stone lighter in the new ovely dress I bought today!

4 stone down PARTY DRESSES.jpg

B x

PS: Saved these pics to my gallery too!!!

Sounds like the perfect shop - look forward to seeing pictures :)

:wow: You look gorgeous in that new dress, glad you bought that one. You're before and after pic is brilliant - what a difference :)

such a difference!!!
loving the dress
ella
x

You look fantastic, thats the style dress I'm after might have to nip to debenhams this week ;)

xXx

They have quite a few different dresses and most importantly, they have a SALE on!!

Woo!

Thanks for the 'strokes' ladies!!!

B x

Well done Beks you look fabulous, theres a hell of a difference with the pics, you've done brilliantly!!!!!!!

Wow look at the difference in you Beks - well done!! I love the new dress too... I spent loads in Debs yesterday... but on house-y stuff unfortunately not new clothes lol!!

Thanks all!! I can't belive the difference in just a 12 weeks I honestly can't!

One thing I found most amusing today was my cousin saying to me in the changing room "do you think it'll still fit you by New Years Eve, cus knowing you, you'll lose another stone by then" and the woman stood behind her said "how in the hell can you lose that!?" so my little cousin is stood there in the middle of Debenhams explaining the Lighter Life plan to these women. It was sooooo funny!!

B x

Hehe I just bought my dress for xmas and hubby said the exact same thing to me, am sending it back anyway cos the zips dodgy but am def getting another, I'm not convinced I'll have lost much by then but they're probably right lol

xXx

Look at you Beki

I've just been having another look at your gallery.
Congratulations. The new dress looks groovy and you haven't got room in there for the bottle opener, but you might have in a week or two.
I used to catch all sorts on and in my cleavage and I'm sure there was a bird nesting in there at one point - no more !!
You look so GLAM, WELL DONE YOU XXX:superwoman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I've just been having another look at your gallery.
Congratulations. The new dress looks groovy and you haven't got room in there for the bottle opener, but you might have in a week or two.
I used to catch all sorts on and in my cleavage and I'm sure there was a bird nesting in there at one point - no more !!
You look so GLAM, WELL DONE YOU XXX:superwoman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for lovely comments!!

I'm taking after Anna a little bit and becoming a teeny bit obsessed with having picture taken!!

There is definitely no room for the bottle opener (at the moment) and "the girls" are used to catching all manor of thing down there. I used to be awful for spilling food (especially rice) down there!! I guess that's what I get for troughing my food and not eating like a lady!!

B x

I believe it was a "title" you bestowed upon yourself Ms. Anna!!!

I must stop putting photos on facebook now though! Getting monumentally freaked out by all the nice comments!! I'm not used to people saying such lovely things about photos of me!

B x

You look lovely x

Back