Latest WI not disappointed

awin

Well yesterday I had my 5th weigh in, so I lost 4.5lbs this week and my weight stands at 15 stone 13 lb. This means that I am now at my lowest weight in nearly 10 years so that was pleasing to no end. I'm also not disappointed as I have been in the past.

Start Weight 18st 8lb
1st WI 17st 7lb
2nd WI 16st 12lb
3rd WI 16st 8lb
4th WI 16 st 3.5lb
5th WI 15 st 13lb

Total weight loss 2st 9lb since 23rd May :)

wow thats brillant over 2 and half stone in just over a month fantastic :) well done ;)

wooohoooo!!!

Well done Awin :) thats some great losses!!!

Are you noticing the difference yet? xxxx

wooohoooo!!!

Well done Awin :) thats some great losses!!!

Are you noticing the difference yet? xxxx

Yes I've noticed some very interesting differences. I've been a skinflint and not bought any new clothes I've punched 2 new holes in my belts as they were too big and I had too be careful as if I breathed in too much, my trousers would fall down:).

That is a weird thing I'm pushing my stomach out to keep my trousers up.

Now I don't have a ideal weight in mind, more a waist size I was 42 inch and I'd like to get into a pair of 34 or maybe even 32.

Last edited:
Lol!! Im a skint flint too lol!! Didnt buy any new clothes and had a big blow out when I was at goal :) it was great !!

what waist size do you reckon you could get into at the min? xx

Lol!! Im a skint flint too lol!! Didnt buy any new clothes and had a big blow out when I was at goal :) it was great !!

what waist size do you reckon you could get into at the min? xx

Not sure about my waist size I'm guessing 38 but have no trousers that size.

I have been doing plenty of studying about body size etc. I know that BMI for me is not going to be a good indicator as I will always be over so waist size is a better indicator.

Hi Awin,
very well done to you, an excellent weight loss and great over all. You will be thrilled to get to the shops once you get toward your goal. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Awin,

Well done, its great when you see the changes in your body!!

I am over your way on Thursday, SE London/Kent to meet upwith some old school friends.. Going to try and get some shakes whilst I am there as its so cheap...

woop well done you keep it up

Well done, that's a fantastic loss! Keep up the good work. You'll reach your goal in no time!

wow thats an amazing achievement!! Congrats!! xx

Hi Awin

What a fab weight loss! Over 2 stone in a matter of weeks...this is great.

Well done and look forward to your next WI.

Take care

Back