Latte???

Amanda105

Silver Member
Well it's the start of my second week

last week I lived off chocolate x2 and chicken soup x1

I have been brave and got 2x vanilla for this week as I read about people making latte's with them...

The question is how much coffee should I mix with the vanilla to make a latte
can u use fresh coffee.... Just wanted to know the best way people have found to make it...

Thanks

Any strong hot coffee would be fine, and it's totally yum! Watch out for explosions though if mixing in a shaker (never did clean the ceiling yet - oops!) I recommend a milk foamer. Enjoy. :)

I've gone from having all my shakes cold to having all of them hot this week - much more filling (plus I feel cold - mising some of my insulation!) :D

Sorry, should have said, I throw a heaped spoon and a half of instant decaff and about 250mls boiling water plus the shake all in, and then just whizz them up together.

My fave shake....I make it with all a vanilla sachet and half pint boiling water one teaspoon coffee, then whizz in blender. If you add 3 icecubes to blender it cools it a lot. xx

Well I went for it this morning.....

And i have to admit.....

I won't be having another...... gross, lol

just my taste I guess

It's not nice unless you add about 3 sweeteners. I don't usually use sweeteners but do in this and really like it. Tastes best when you have it cold as well.

Back