Laughing cow deli cheeses???

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
These are new, does anyone know about them? can we have them?

iv only seen the advert today but they look lovely! i'll definately get some (not keen on blue cheese though!)

bought blue cheese and the onion ones today and tried the blue cheese and they are loverly mmmm

Really, we can have 5 x as a HEX? I read somewhere that they weren't a HEX A on EE but a HEX B on green....? Can someone confirm? :eek:

Not seen these yet but they sound good! I love blue cheese! Would be very happy if they are a hexa

mmmm they sound nice, I'm a laughing cow addict so would love to know if they are a healthy extra

I cant find them anywhere at the moment, but would love to give the blue cheese ones a try.
1oz stilton is 5.5 syns, so it would save a fair bit!

Has anyone tried the new Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese squares? I got mine in Tesco's. I LOVE blue cheese and these have the exact same syn value (the calories / carbs / fats info per square as well) as the light triangles.

I am assuming because all the above are the same, then they could be used as HE the same as the light triangles ( 5). I have given the info to my SW leader and she is going to find out for me.

Incidentally, they also do a cheese'n'onion flavour one too, but I haven't tried them yet.

Must say, the blue cheese one makes a lovely pour over sauce for cauliflower!

07/11/09: -6.0lbs
14/11/09: -4.5lbs

I phoned sw syns helpline laughing cow delilights are 1.5 syns per square ,both flavours or 5 as a HE A on red or B ON B green.Hope this helps.They are definately worth trying. __________________
:wave_cry:wendy

does this help sorry didnt know how else to do it

Well that surprises me because that would make the HE worth 7.5 syns and I've never seen one worth that many syns. I would have said if anything it would be 4.

Back