Laura-Bella's S&S journey

scotbean said:
Thats brilliant Laurie!! Have you changed your profile pic btw??

I'm away to look up taht £5 website you mentioned!!

xxx

Hi Hun did you look at that website?

Yes I changed my pic, sorry for any confusion lol. 20 weeks tomorrow and a much slimmer Laura will be sitting around that pool! Dead excited!
How are you doing? It's the weekend which means its my hardest time of the week. Thinking slim thoughts to get me through xxx

BordersGirl said:
Well done Laura, great loss! For future reference you can choose as many of the products as you like if you tick the 'confirm in notes at checkout' option. You just type a list of what products and flavours you want in the box that pops up at check out. So you could have chosen 42 bars if you wanted to instead of 28. Never mind :)

Thanks BG I really wished I'd known that lol , I just thought it's a 28 days men's pack they'll only let me have 28 bars! Well at least I know better for next time! Also I was going to ask you I am now having 3 packs a day plus some chicken should I be having veg too? I read on here reference to that wasn't sure if I should be or not? I also take a multivitamin a day as well x

So yesterday was wi, and as you know I was over the moon with my loss. Scales were still out this morning, so I had to jump on them. They say another 1lb down since yesterday. I have however given my mum orders to hide them away until next Thursday.

God it's getting cold outside!

I bought a coat towards the end of last year from Next. A lovely black padded one with a gorgeous ribbed collar and belt. Bought it in a 22 and I must admit I shouldn't have got it, was definitely too small. Wouldn't have done up if I'd had layers on underneath. Anyways got it out yesterday and the little beauty does up perfectly. Woo hoo just in time for this cold spurt. It's the little things you notice that give you the biggest pleasures!

Weekend tomorrow and the worst days of the week for me. Find them so hard diet wise. Just gonna keep thinking 20 weeks I will be on my Jolly's sitting round the pool. Not afraid I'm going to snap the sunbed. Sitting there enjoying myself and not worrying people are looking at me! xxxx

You don't have to have the veggies Laura, they're optional. I have 3 packs and the veggies but usually no protein although occasionally I have it at weekends or if I'm out for a meal.

You'd better wear that coat a lot now as it'll be hanging off you in a month or so.

What a treat Laurie, fitting into that coat! As BG says, make the most of it, it will drown you this time next year, you can do your before and after shots in that...has anyone else seen SlendaBrenda's photo album...there's one where her entire body is inside one leg of her old trousers (30s) impressive!

You mentioned weekends a couple of times here Laurie, I must admit as a single gel with a heavy study schedule they don't impact on me too much but you must stay focused. We all have sat there as others have lunch or whatever, just keep a black coffee or a bar in hand-you can do it. True friends will support you and the others can s*d off! You can do this. It's just two days when you can stay busy and think about the fat melting off you right now! Stay strong, you can do this! xx

BordersGirl said:
You don't have to have the veggies Laura, they're optional. I have 3 packs and the veggies but usually no protein although occasionally I have it at weekends or if I'm out for a meal.

You'd better wear that coat a lot now as it'll be hanging off you in a month or so.

Yes I need to get my monies worth, next doesn't come cheap! I'm sure I'll learn my lesson there and next time I'll get one from work and use my staff discount! Gotta save these pennies if I'm going to go through clothes do quick ( work in Asda) I'm sure you've been there many of times! We now have an upstairs with a George department . Going up in the world is old sittingbourne lol) xx

Giza said:
What a treat Laurie, fitting into that coat! As BG says, make the most of it, it will drown you this time next year, you can do your before and after shots in that...has anyone else seen SlendaBrenda's photo album...there's one where her entire body is inside one leg of her old trousers (30s) impressive!

You mentioned weekends a couple of times here Laurie, I must admit as a single gel with a heavy study schedule they don't impact on me too much but you must stay focused. We all have sat there as others have lunch or whatever, just keep a black coffee or a bar in hand-you can do it. True friends will support you and the others can s*d off! You can do this. It's just two days when you can stay busy and think about the fat melting off you right now! Stay strong, you can do this! xx

Thank you so much for the advice, I've noticed you're so good at dishing it out . What your saying makes so much sense I know I'll be ok, it's just hearing it from someone else encourages me even more!! Have a great Saturday Hun xx

So 20 weeks today mum and I will be on our way to gatwick getting ready to board our plan to halkidiki (in Greece) for a one week stay at a beautiful 5 star hotel. I will be a hell of a lot smaller, happier and a million times more confident. Bring it on that's all I can say!!!

Hadn't planned to do much today. At the last minute mum my SIL to be and I have decided to go look at bridesmaid dresses. So on this cold and miserable Saturday off I trot with my bottle of water to Croydon.
We've found a great website that sells copies of dresses from the bridal shops for less than half the price, bargain!! They have a warehouse so even better can try before you buy!! I have already checked and for me to have a dress custom made (they have regular sizes in stock- ill doubt I'll ever be regular lol) I have until the beginning of August to shift the weight. I can do this , I can do this, I can do this lol....
Have a good Saturday everyone xx

Laurie said:
Katie you have done fantastically well, your losses are amazing. How have you found it? I bet your friends and family have noticed all the weight dropping off you!

I'm still waiting for my delivery to arrive. Should be some point today I'm still using up my samples xx

Sorry for the late reply I have my in laws visiting and don't have time to come on here often so I just lurk normally lol.

I am getting on great with this dietary another 5.2 this week I was so amazed after 2 weeks at 2lb losses only difference this week was I drank alot of water I was really slacking off and it really does make a
Difference .

People are noticing but the person I can't wait to see is my mom I haven't seen her since Xmas day... I'm 2 st 1lb lighter since then I still have one more weigh day till then :) I Want to be in the 15s :)

I got my delivery for the week I visit her today I only ordered yesterday their delivery service is amazing !!

Did I try the wafers yet? Both flavours are amazing.

Laurie said:
whoop whoop second week on a vlcd, half this week on S&S and I've lost 5lb. Over the moon with that takes me to a stone and 2lb loss in 2 weeks.

Here's to week 3, full of determination

Best thing ever was my mum hiding the scales I was so excited to jump on them this morning! Bye bye dreaded scales for another week.

Hope everyone is well xx

Wow well done that's amazing :) u will be a completely different person when u go on holidays :))

work in Asda) I'm sure you've been there many of times! We now have an upstairs with a George department . Going up in the world is old sittingbourne

Does it? What the one in the town just past the rubbish tip? I can't envisage that with a second floor. I have to admit it was my least favourite supermarket when I lived in Kent although the one just outside Chatham (that had a second floor) was bigger and better. I used to shop online at Tesco generally or drive over to Tesco in Sheerness as they sold the dog food my dogs ate.

We live in the sticks here now and our nearest supermarket is Asda so I do go there more now but still do most of my shopping online. Tesco is an hour away from me now.

We now have the people from Medway coming to us because of our uber new store! We even have a cafe now, definitely going up in the world. I'm in the garage (spend most of my life in that hut!) so tend to steer clear and only go in the shop when I need something. Still starting this diet I've shopped online with Tesco for 3 weeks. Reckon I've saved more than I'd get with my discount as I am a terror for throwing things we don't need in the trolley!

Had a bad turn with my tummy earlier which some of you may already have read. Thankfully it has eased off a bit. It better have by tomorrow. Dreading waking up to snow and having to be at work for 8.30, just brilliant...xx

woo hoo snow day for me. Having a 150 foot drive covered in snow, plus electric gates that wont open makes it mission impossible getting to work.... hope they won't miss me too much.... yea right off I go to play with the white stuff!

Well the Asda sounds a lot posher than when I was last there :). Shopping online definitely stops those impulsive purchases, and usually ones that involve calories. I remember those huts at the petrol station well. Surprised they don't just do pay at the till these days. At the Asda petrol we use here it's pay at the pump only, completely unmanned. Anyway I digress, hope you have a good day.

Another day under my belt, one last can of coke zero before bed and day 19 will be over. Edging closer and close to Thursday and another surprise weigh in. Fingers are crossed it's a good 'en.

After a sunday funday and a cheeky day off work, I work up early today for work and was so glad the weather wasn't bad. Had a quiet one at work, back again for 7 in the morning.

Booking a weekend away in March to visit a friend. Am really worried about coming off plan. I guess as long as I'm back on it after the weekend I'll be fine!

Anywhere quicky tonight I'm off to watch my soaps
Hope all is well with the rest of you S&S ers xxx

Yes, just plan to go straight back on after your break - no putting it off and you'll be fine.

Back