Laura In Wonderland..

Thursday (ee)

Breakfast: pineapple and banana, cup of tea

Lunch: homemade veg soup

45min bootcamp

Tea: framkie and bennys (oh about 1,000,000) syns!!

Line drawn, new day tomorrow

HEA
HEB

Total syns

Last edited:
So the last two days have been totally awful, I have written down anything I have eaten, and it's a a bit of a blur. Thursday's tea was awful, gutted I wasted syns, I'm glad I haven't had many this week as it might hopefully cancel it out. I've been to bootcamp 3x this week so I'm so pleased with myself for that, and even if I have put a fe pounds on, I can feel my clothes fitting looser, and I've deffo lost inches, which is really all I'm bothered about at the min. Friday (yesterday) I was out for lunch AND tea, so god only knows how many syns I've eaten, I tried to be good and order chicken and seafood pasta, but I know I've consumed syn in them. Never mind, I'm back on track today. So, so far I've had :

Saturday (EE)

Brunch: 2xegg omelette, 2x laughing cow xxlight, mushrooms

Tea: chicken tikka masala (3syns), 2x popadom (3syns), boiled rice

Snacks: alpen bar 1/2 HEB, curly wurly (3syns)

HEA: 2x laughing cow xxlight
HEB: alpen bar

Total syns: 9

Thought I'd right the recipe for the curry, it was so tasty, even though I cheated and used the pataks paste, it only take about 30 mins to cook and prepare, and I think it's worth everyone of its 3 syns!

Chicken tikka masala serves 4, (3 syns each, 2 if omitting the cream)
4 chicken breasts
4 tbspn pataks chicken tikka masala curry paste (8 syns)
3 tbspn single cream (4.5 syns)or fat free natural yog or fromage frais (free)
2 tins of tomatoes
1 large onion

Chop up chicken and onion into small pieces, spray a pan with fry light, and cook chicken and onions until soft. Add the curry paste and cook for 5 min. Add the tinned tomatoes, and any other veg if you want, and simmer for 30-40mins and stir in the cream, or if you want a lower syn curry, fat free fromage frais or natural yoghurt. Serve with boiled rice, salad, popadoms, or anything else you fancy remember to count the sys for popadoms as I haven't added them.

Last edited:
Back