Lauras Diary of Incubating

Hi Laura, hope your sons better now and the rest of you haven't come down with it.xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Tracy, he still has very loose diarrhea but he hasn't vomited since Saturday so I've upped the fluids and finally he has a wet nappy. He was eating a piece of toast since 8a.m and he's gone to bed now.

I hope my DD misses it, our camping trip is this weekend and I really was looking forward to it.

Hiya Tracy, he still has very loose diarrhea but he hasn't vomited since Saturday so I've upped the fluids and finally he has a wet nappy. He was eating a piece of toast since 8a.m and he's gone to bed now.

I hope my DD misses it, our camping trip is this weekend and I really was looking forward to it.

Poor little man.. At least the vomitting has stopped.. N just keep him hydrated as you have been doing.. Guess that's all you can do..
And remember to look after yourself too.. xx

14+3 - MONDAY - 24/06/2013

I had a busy busy day today. Food still not good. MS really isn't easing up, sick first thing in the morning and regular strong nausea. But I'm trying to push myself not to be as lazy.

BREAKFAST
2 slices toast with butter

LUNCH
Grilled tuna fillet
Basmati rice - about have a portion

DINNER
2 toast
Dry fried egg
Batchelors beans

SNACK
None

JOBS
Laundry - did 5 loads/washed/dried and put away - beds and all towels done - one more load to put on and hang up to dry
Bedrooms - beds done, hoovered and dusted, laundry put away.
Kitchen - cleaned from top to bottom. - need to mop floors tomorrow
Sitting Room - cleaned from top to bottom - need to take sofa apart and wash.
Dining room - cleaned from top to bottom.
Ensuite - cleaned from top to bottom.
Disinfected sons room haha
Need to clean hubbys wash room and main bathroom tomorrow

*Felt a bit of movement today when I took a break at lunch. Love that feeling so much. Belly seems to be growing by the day but that could be all the carbs. Really need to do a shop, I have nothing in, but I don't want to leave the house till my wee man is better.

Hope everyone had a good Monday xx

Aw he'll bounce back and be back to normal soon. Is he asking for any foods in particular? I know when my 2 get bugs my son could put a full english down him the next day but with Lola she'll take days to eat and it's awful coz there's nothing to her.

Hey matey, hope you're all ok.xxx

Hiya Tracy. I'm grand. Busy busy trying to get organised for the weekend. Getting my hair done tomorrow so at least I'll get a little time to myself.
How are you getting on? Things any better at home?

Hiya Tracy. I'm grand. Busy busy trying to get organised for the weekend. Getting my hair done tomorrow so at least I'll get a little time to myself.
How are you getting on? Things any better at home?

Ooo what ya having done? I booked a hair appointment last week but had to cancel coz I had to wait in for an urgent delivery:( I bet the kids are excited about camping? Things are pretty much the same to be honest but I'm not really thinking about it:)

Ooo what ya having done? I booked a hair appointment last week but had to cancel coz I had to wait in for an urgent delivery:( I bet the kids are excited about camping? Things are pretty much the same to be honest but I'm not really thinking about it:)

I had the blond toned down a bit because I just can't get to the hairdressers as often now for a wee while (maybe instead of every three months I haven't been in about 6eeekk), and I had it cut up alot shorter (above shoulders, rather than down to maybe my shoulder blades). Feels alot lighter.

We are all excited about the camping. Need a bit of time away from the house and the town really. I've all the packing to do tomorrow though which I am not looking forward to. I'm wrecked as it is.

Well it was the MIL's months mind today (kinda like an anniversary of her passing). So I was flat out making sandwiches, scones, a cake and buscuits for that. Rushing around all day. Only sitting now and gonna go to bed in a minute. Good news though my son is finally better. His appetite is still a little less than normal but he is getting there and has a little more energy.

Right I'm off to bed. Have lots to do tomorrow. Wanna get all packet, the car cleaned, the house cleaned and a picnic prepaired for Saturday. Yay!! xx

I had the blond toned down a bit because I just can't get to the hairdressers as often now for a wee while (maybe instead of every three months I haven't been in about 6eeekk), and I had it cut up alot shorter (above shoulders, rather than down to maybe my shoulder blades). Feels alot lighter.

We are all excited about the camping. Need a bit of time away from the house and the town really. I've all the packing to do tomorrow though which I am not looking forward to. I'm wrecked as it is.

Well it was the MIL's months mind today (kinda like an anniversary of her passing). So I was flat out making sandwiches, scones, a cake and buscuits for that. Rushing around all day. Only sitting now and gonna go to bed in a minute. Good news though my son is finally better. His appetite is still a little less than normal but he is getting there and has a little more energy.

Right I'm off to bed. Have lots to do tomorrow. Wanna get all packet, the car cleaned, the house cleaned and a picnic prepaired for Saturday. Yay!! xx

Awwww that month has gone fast hasn't it?:(

Glad your lil mans better:) I pick mine up tomorrow from his school trip. He's been away since Monday he hates even going for sleepovers at his friends. So i hope he's been ok. I've had to go and get him twice before. One night I'd had a drink so I had to get a taxi to pick him up. He's 9 but loves his mum and dad really:)

I'm rubbish at getting my hair cut. I bet yours looks lovely.

15+4 - tuesday 2nd july - my birthday :-d

Hiya all, I'm back from my mini-holiday. Well technically I was back yesterday but I was knackered so didn't take time to write. I had a brilliant time as did the kids and hubby. We enjoyed all the music, Imelda May was brilliant and the kids danced and danced. My back was killing from all the walking and legs were sore from all the dancing but I didn't care. Nice to be away with family. So got home yesterday, got straight into bed for a nap, hubby and kids slept the whole way home. I slept solid for 2 hours. Got up did some washing, unpacking and general tidying and had a long long shower, went back to bed at 9.30p.m and slept till 9.30a.m. Today I feel much better. Back isn't sore and I don't feel as sick. Infact I feel and look better :D. So I ran out and did the food shop before hubby went back to work. I am gonna put up my diary from now on as I feel like my food aversions are going. I had a while notion for fruit salad this morning, here's hoping that I keep feeling better.

Todays work load will be more than usual, still loads of washing to do and beds to do so gonna crack on and make the dinner now while I'm feeling I can look at raw stuff xx

Ohh and I still won't be following a plan, just wanna eat healthier xx

Happy birthday!!!!! Woop woop :) xx

Back