Lauras Diary of Incubating

Unfortunately if I didn't lift them no food would have made it to the house :rolleyes:. I also have to lift a 2 and a half year old in and out of the car, up and down from his cot and onto the changing mat. The no lifting rule only seems to apply to first time mom lol

Haha doesn't it just!i remember having to lug about 50 baskets around the store at work along with everything else!

Haha doesn't it just!i remember having to lug about 50 baskets around the store at work along with everything else!

Yip all rules are null and void once you have any other children lol. How is your two boys now? What age is the baby?

24+5 - WEDNESDAY - 04/09/2013

Today I am beyond exhausted. I cannot even sit down incase I fall asleep. Can't wait till hubby gets home from work because I am heading straight to bed! Food was alright....

BREAKFAST
Banana, strawberries with Activia ff yoghurt over the top and 1tbsp granola for chrunch
Sm. glass orange juice
Multivits

LUNCH
Couscous mixed with griddled courgette, asparagus, onion and spinach
5 sm. falafels from Sainsburys
1 seeded wrap - cut into triangles and grilled
Homemade tzaiki - ff natural yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice, cucumber and mint
Sainsburys bgty houmous

DINNER
Scoop mashed potato
1 half fat dennys sausage
2 tbsp beans

SNACK
1 kinder bueno

Bump is feeling very heavy today, think baby must be laying low.

Awww I love love love your bump. I think there's nothing more beautiful and cute than a baby bump on a woman. Makes me smile, I'm an eejit lol!! Ya sound like you're all go all the time hon... you deserve a friggin spa day or something!! X

Awww I love love love your bump. I think there's nothing more beautiful and cute than a baby bump on a woman. Makes me smile, I'm an eejit lol!! Ya sound like you're all go all the time hon... you deserve a friggin spa day or something!! X

I second this!! You definitely deserve some kind of relaxation day :) x

Aww thanks girls. Its just a mad time at the minute. My husbands uncle is having a bad flair up of his arthritis lately so I'm cooking and cleaning for him. I'm really hoping it clears up soon, then I'm going on stike haha

Yip all rules are null and void once you have any other children lol. How is your two boys now? What age is the baby?

They are good thanks my eldest is off to school on Tuesday and baby spencer is 1 in 5 1/2 weeks!!quickest year ever!and he's been on the move since 6 months so hasn't felt like I've had him as a 'baby' for long.hes nearly walking now.i think after ur first baby all other pregnancies and babies fly by!
Hows the pregnancy going,looks like u have been having a tough time.xx

25+1 -- SATURDAY -- 07/09/2013

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. My phone app has been playing up, I've had to uninstall it a few times and reinstall, keeps freezing or something. Anyway back on the laptop now.

Food the last couple of days has been alright, alot of treats seem to be seeping in so gonna have to start cutting back from Monday. Shouldn't be too difficult as I seem to be getting fuller quicker already, not as much room in there anymore. Baby has been very active the last few days as well which is great. Love all the movement :D.

Todays food is attrocious so I won't list it. But I'll hopefully be better tomorrow....if I can contol myself!!!

Mine too. Have to wait till I get home and pick up the wifi to re install it. Usually happens if I try to get on with not much signal :(

Mine too. Have to wait till I get home and pick up the wifi to re install it. Usually happens if I try to get on with not much signal :(

Maybe thats it then, I don't have a great signal at home. Didn't have that problem with the old app, just the newest version.

My god but baby was busy last night and this morning. I can now see my belly move when baby is on the go. My son (2yrs old) was staring at it yesterday and then came over to have a feel. He didn't know what the hell was going on!

My god but baby was busy last night and this morning. I can now see my belly move when baby is on the go. My son (2yrs old) was staring at it yesterday and then came over to have a feel. He didn't know what the hell was going on!

I can't even imagine how weird that is? Like... you can feel the baby moving around... I just can't imagine it!!?

I can't even imagine how weird that is? Like... you can feel the baby moving around... I just can't imagine it!!?

Yeah its really hard to explain or comprehend till you experience it, very strange sensation.

I always think of Alien!!! (Sorry!) my friend had twins and her bump was crazy, so many arms & legs! It's absolutely amazing though! Even though I know how it works, I have a big interest in biology, I still find our way of bearing young is pretty remarkable!

25+2 -- SUNDAY -- 08/09/2013

TODAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
2 egg omlette
20g cheddar
1/2 sm. glass orange juice
Mulitivits

LUNCH
Homemade roasted tomato soup
1 slice bread and butter

DINNER
Chicken tikka from Indian - the starter one
1/2 portion pilau rice
naan
Diet coke

SNACKS
1/2 dairy milk

Baby is very busy today. My whole tummy is now moving. I really love this feeling!

Otherwise I've had another bleed today. Trying to rest as much as I can. Baby moving is good reasurance though x

No more bleeding last night. So I'm just gonna do the bare minimum today to keep the house ticking over and drink plenty of water. Feeling quite tired too as baby was so busy last night, I didn't wanna miss a kick, did eventually fall asleep with my hands on my tummy lol.

Gonna try and control the snacking today even though I've had a bad start. I'm eating healthily but have a lot of rubbish too.

Breakie so far has been - toast and butter, a small choc muffin and a blue ribbon bar - why?? I don't know!!

Subscribing :D

Have you experienced bleeding the whole way through your pregnancy? Have they said why? (Sorry if it means repeating yourself!!)

Back