Lauras Diary of Incubating

Thanks Frances.

I'll put this picture up for a while. But I'll delete it this evening. Not really comfortable putting up pictures of the kids on the internet.

My girls

REMOVED PICTURE X
Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Aww they are both gorgeous, congrats again on baby Ellen xx

Awww little cuties xx

Ahh so cute xx

Absolutely gorgeous Laura :) You must be so proud xxx

Absolutely gorgeous. You must be a very proud mammy. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww 2 absolutely gorgeous girls you have there :) baby Ellen is just perfect what a cutie pie! Congrats again mummy :) xx

Thanks girls. I'm beyond happy but I am fecking knackered lol. I haven't slept in days. I was getting all geared up to sleep tonight and was feeding Ellen when she choked on her bottle. She went completely red and blue around her lips. I had to nearly tip her upsidedown and really slap her back to get her to breath. Seemed like ages till she cried and then threw up her entire drink. I am scared now to take my eyes off her. She was doing that in hospital too because she was full of mucus but I thought she was over it!! Probably won't happen again but now I'm nervous.

Anyway hope all is well with everyone else. I'm trying to keep track of all the threads, just about reading them. I'll reply once I can form a complete thought xx

Oh God Laura that sounds bloody terrifying... God love you... xxx

It was, I was shaking for a good half hour after, and now I can't take my eyes off her. She settled quickly after and it hasn't phased her at all. Hubby had just popped out with his dad too..typical to be by myself when something scary happens.

God that sounds horrible. Hope baby Ellen is ok, bless her x

Back