Laura's Diary :)

Hi Laura, I love EE, it's all I ever do, have a look at my diary if you want to see some of my EE days! You can get Low fat supernoodles - can't remember the manufacturer, they're in a blue pack with shiny writing - they do sweet chilli flavour and chicken and herb, and they are syn free, you could have them instead of your pot noodle to save on syns, another good one is Mugshots, some of these are syn free, and the Uncle Ben's rice time sweet n sour is syn free too! :)

I think i know the ones, are they bachelors? Ive got mug shots in saving them for when i cant be bothered to cook. I couldnt believe how many syns was in a pot noodle...Would rather of had chocolate lol.

I will be having a look at your diary, Is it just a mix of Green/Red but with more superfree? x

Havent posted for ages! Due to broken laptop but still been on plan. Lost 1lb 3/4's.

Ive been craving everything i shouldnt so tonight is a chinese style tea.

Im now 12.13 and 1/4 Just under but im happy with it :)

Hi Laura, congratulations on your weight loss! I know what you mean about craving bold things, I've had a week like that too! Made a really spicy curry this evening and that satisfied the cravings a little bit ... I've now moved on to craving chocolate, even though I just had my Curly Wurly! I think I need to put a lock on the chocolate press :p

Ive finally got my laptop back and I will be getting back into this. Must admit i have been off plan for past few weeks and either been losing or sts or gaining but making a fresh. :)

Update -

Starting back again :( I suffered with really bad sickness in first tri. I havent really been trying to get back in to it, Just keep saying after baby is here ill start again properly. So i am going to start now. 25 weeks tomorrow so 15ish weeks till baby is here so plenty of time to get me back in the swing of it. I must admit im looking forward to starting again.

Going to get a weigh in when im back from work :) Im not setting myself any goals but anything i loose will be a added bonus.

I had a really bad few months since my last post on this thread but hopefully if i keep on here alot more it will give the motivation i need.

:) x

EE day:

B - Shreddies with milk and a banana (Hex A & B)

D - Left over Stir Fry, Apple and grapes

T - Steak, Spud, Fried mushrooms and lots of salad - Cottage cheese and small bit of Philadelphia (Hex A)

Snacks - kitkat 2 finger 5.5 syns, Muller Yog (vanilla with choc) With chopped banana and another 2finger kitkat 5.5 syns

Last edited:
EE -

B - Shreddies with Chopped Banana (Milk HexA)

D - Baby Potatoes with bacon topped with cottage cheese and salad

T - Gammon with 2 'fried' eggs handful of SW chips topped with 1/3 tin chopped toms, fried onions and mushrooms.

Snacks - Muller Toffee

Last edited:
Nothing has been able to keep the munchies at bay!

EE

B - Yog and fruit

D - Soup (5.5syns) Ryvitas (2syns)

T - Will be Beef curry with either SW chips or rice

S's - Crisp-bread's with Philadelphia and cucumber.

Having a early tea tonight due to work and taking some shreddies to have on my break.

Total Syns so far 7.5

HexA - Milk and Philadelphia
HexB - Shreddies and ryvitas

EE day :)

B - Shreddies/Milk/Banana

D - Jacket Potato, Salad and cottage cheese.

T - Jacket potato, Salad and SW Chilli.

Snacks - Cheese pom bears 3.5 Syns

Back