Laura's EE diary...

So full now
image-2890151430.jpg

Happy Friday guys :)! Agh weigh in day tomorrow and I'm starving! It's got to be a psychology thing! So here's my food diary for today...

Breakfast
Bacon (fat removed) & beans

Lunch
Pork salad with a mustard dressing (2)
Cheese crisp (4)

Tea

Snacks
Leftover mushy peas

HEXA: milk
HEXB:

Total Syns: 4
Total Weekly Syns: 67/105

Last edited:
Hiya peeps...been totally off plan today! My two brothers are down so I decided I wanted a day off :) so today I've had...1 sausage with a piece of tiger bread and brown sauce for breakfast, mango & lime chicken with boiled rice and a popadom (actually didn't eat the naan bread which I was really proud of myself!) don't know what I'll be having for tea but I may have my first glass of wine since starting SW!

Straight back on it tomorrow...

xoxo

Hiya peeps...been totally off plan today! My two brothers are down so I decided I wanted a day off :) so today I've had...1 sausage with a piece of tiger bread and brown sauce for breakfast, mango & lime chicken with boiled rice and a popadom (actually didn't eat the naan bread which I was really proud of myself!) don't know what I'll be having for tea but I may have my first glass of wine since starting SW!

Straight back on it tomorrow...

xoxo

Enjoy!!! Xx

Hey Laura how was the rest of your weekend? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya omg I've had a terrible weekend...Saturday and Sunday I've been totally off plan! I think it's coz I know I'm not getting weighed on Saturday..I've drew a line under it and today is a fresh start...

Green Day

Breakfast
Banana and shape yoghurt

Lunch
Peri peri Mugshot

Tea
Texas cheese fries (3)

Snacks
Pickies with the girls! (10)

HEXA: cheese / milk
HEXB: benefit bar /

Total Syns: 13

Last edited:
Well done on the loss, and I had a similar weekend! Will be lucky to lose anything tonight at class!

Oh gosh I had all sorts over the weekend! Feel horrible now, had my last supper last week and I've been dead good today :) xxx

I need your help guys! I haven't been totally off plan (my meals have been on plan, but I've been snacking on naughty things...I'm way above my syns!) I'm going to London and I know I'm not going back on it 100% so I just feel like I've put lots of weight on! I've planned SW friendly snacks for the train journey and when we're out ill opt for tomato based stuff etc. I feel like I've hit a brick wall!

Xx

Hi All, back on track as of TODAY! Came home from London last night...I had an amazing time :) I stuck to plan where I could but there was also a lot of champagne and crusty bread! I'm at my mums so I had a cheeky look on the scales (I don't have scales in my house) and I had a 3lb gain which I'm ok with! I'm also in the 12s which is good news..hopefully ill get that off by Saturdays weigh in!

Here's my diary for today, not sure whether it's going to be a green day or EE day...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Apple & banana

Lunch
Chicken mango subway salad (5)

Tea
LM sausages with SW chips, onions and gravy (2)

Snacks
Royster T-bone steak crisp (7) (didn't realise how high they where!)

HEXA SS milk
HEXB rocky road hifi bar

Total Syns: 15

Last edited:
We can do this Laura! ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back