Laura's EE diary...

Think we all have the soup bug! I made some last night too :) xx

The cold weather is coming so I love any excuse to batch cook some soup! Does anyone know what to do with BNS, I haven't tried it and want to make it into a soup?

Xx

Funny you should say that - I made BNS and red pepper soup last night! It's delicious and so easy to make.

Half your BNS and scoop out the seeds. You can leave the rind / skin on, it will come off easier once it has been cooked. Pop it on a baking try and give it a sprinkling of garlic and chilli and then roast it for approximately 1 hour (may take a little longer depending on size). Also deseed 2 red peppers and roast them for 30-ish minutes. Once everything has roasted, scoop the BNS flesh out of the skin. Pop it into a blender with the roasted peppers and 1 pint of chicken / vegetable stock and give it a good whizz up until smooth. And that's it! Tasty soup with minimal effort :) xx

Funny you should say that - I made BNS and red pepper soup last night! It's delicious and so easy to make.

Half your BNS and scoop out the seeds. You can leave the rind / skin on, it will come off easier once it has been cooked. Pop it on a baking try and give it a sprinkling of garlic and chilli and then roast it for approximately 1 hour (may take a little longer depending on size). Also deseed 2 red peppers and roast them for 30-ish minutes. Once everything has roasted, scoop the BNS flesh out of the skin. Pop it into a blender with the roasted peppers and 1 pint of chicken / vegetable stock and give it a good whizz up until smooth. And that's it! Tasty soup with minimal effort :) xx

That sounds lovely! I'm guessing you spray the shiz with fry light? Xx

That sounds lovely! I'm guessing you spray the shiz with fry light? Xx

You can do, but it's not necessary. It lets off its own juices so it's fine without too :) xx

It is definitely soup week :) We made some leek and potato sw soup last night and really excited to have it for lunch :)

xx

Hi guys, how's everyone doing? Here's my diary for today...

Breakfast
Activia 0% yoghurt and a banana

Lunch
x2 Linda Mc sausages and egg on WM roll with mushrooms with brown sauce (1)
image-59373756.jpg

Tea
Chicken and chorizo jambalaya (3)

Snacks
Pickies with the girls (15)
:(

HEXA ss milk
HEXB WM roll

Total Syns: 19

Last edited:
Hi guys, how's everyone doing? Here's my diary for today...

Breakfast
Activia 0% yoghurt and a banana

Lunch
x2 Linda Mc sausages and egg on WM roll with mushrooms with brown sauce (1)
View attachment 109778

Tea
Chicken and chorizo jambalaya (3)

Snacks

HEXA ss milk
HEXB WM roll

Total Syns: 4

Sounds lovely laura! Can you tell me how you make your jambalaya please? It sounds lovely :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Agh I feel really down today :( the girls Cameron's tonight and all my girl mates are skinny...and I mean all of them!! The are all size 8-10 and when I see them I feel like a big fat whale..I know I shouldn't feel like this coz they're my mates and I feel so jealous of them and it really depresses me :( they all organised a night out and I've said I couldn't go and made up some lame excuse, because I know I'll feel really self conscious etc..I just feel like I'm going no where :( xxx

Agh I feel really down today :( the girls Cameron's tonight and all my girl mates are skinny...and I mean all of them!! The are all size 8-10 and when I see them I feel like a big fat whale..I know I shouldn't feel like this coz they're my mates and I feel so jealous of them and it really depresses me :( they all organised a night out and I've said I couldn't go and made up some lame excuse, because I know I'll feel really self conscious etc..I just feel like I'm going no where :( xxx

Oh laura! I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling down.. I think we all compare ourselves to others, and a little comparison is ok but too much can leave you with alot of negative feelings towards yourself. Try and focus on the positive parts of your journey so far and also where you want to get to. Also try and keep in mind that every single one of your friends will have something that they are hung up about (whether they admit it or not...) and that you may find that your insecurities are being more built up by focusing on the negative aspects rather than the positive ones. Don't get me wrong, I do it myself but I try to put a positive spin on it when I realise what I am doing because I know it only ends up making me feel down..

Hope you feel brighter tomorrow

Xxx

Oh Laura! I know how that feels as most of my friends are slimmer than me but I have such a good time with them.
Go out next time and try not to compare! There's probably something about you that they each are envious about!

It's so hard, my best friend isnt very supportive either! She's so slim and she has an amazing figure and I get really down about it :( I mean I'm 12st10 and 5ft6.5 so it's only a few stone to lose, I just feel like I'm getting no where :(
I think it's because I've had a bit of a crappy week! Ill be definitely back on the bandwagon after Saturday (due to stuff I'm going to) it makes you feel so much better being on plan! And all you lovely ladies are so supportive it's great :)

I'm thinking of doing a red week because carbs cling to me and bloat me! has anyone got any hints and tips?

Xx

Been having a tough couple of days..at a party tonight so I'm straight back on it tomorrow! (Or Sunday - depending how hungover I am!) been looking at people's diaries this morning which has really inspired me to get back on it! Going to do a weekly plan later :) xxx

Been having a tough couple of days..at a party tonight so I'm straight back on it tomorrow! (Or Sunday - depending how hungover I am!) been looking at people's diaries this morning which has really inspired me to get back on it! Going to do a weekly plan later :) xxx

Good for you!

I'm batch cooking again this weekend with soups and casseroles so no excuse next week either!

We have food tasting in class on Monday so hoping for some fresh ideas then too.

You can do it! I believe in you!

Well I'm back to start again, had a terrible three weeks with two deaths and a move... moan over now to check out what you've all been eating and make a shopping list. I've got to get on this now before I get any heavier.xx Good Luck girls

Good for you!

I'm batch cooking again this weekend with soups and casseroles so no excuse next week either!

We have food tasting in class on Monday so hoping for some fresh ideas then too.

You can do it! I believe in you!

I believe in you too :) sometimes its good to take a couple of days off when you are not in the right head space it can feel like you are trying to swim up stream. I am sure that you will be back on it with avengence when you are ready :) enjoy your weekend and remember that we all go thorough our ups and downs xxx

Agh..another terrible weekend! Went to a 60th on Friday and OH MY GOD I haven't been that drink in a lonnnnng time! I actually haven't been that drunk since having my son! So yesterday was a wrote off..having a full English, chippy etc etc! And today I've just carried on doing the same - I feel horrible and bloated though so I'm looking forward to being back on track tomorrow!
I'm our for a pub lunch tomorrow but I'm just going to have a salad :) wish me luck peeps!!

Back