Total Solution Laura's Exante Diary

.Laura.

Hello all! I am expecting my 28 day pack to be delivered tomorrow, I'm going to give this my all and try to lose a significant amount of weight! My weight is always holding me back, I'm constantly thinking about it, it always hinders me more than people realise. I've been messing about with this diet and that diet for years now, so I've decided to stop fannying around and just get it done! So, starting as soon as my packs arrive! All support appreciated, think I'm gonna need it!

Love xx

Hi Laura,

I started my pack yesterday and so far so good.
I did try to cut down on calories slightly for 2 weeks before I started Exante so that it would not be as harsh suddenly going to 600 calories.
I can honestly say I have not been hungry....Well my stomach hasn't anyway...My head is craving food slightly but I can cope with that at the minute.
I am actually surprised that I like a couple of the products....i.e. I love the banana milkshake so will definitely be ordering that in future.

Its really funny that we practically have the same start weight to shed!!! My weight was 16.9 and in 2 weeks eating healthy and 1 day on Exante I have lost 9.5lbs.

Good luck Beckie xx

Laura how did you do the cute coloured purple heart at the end of your thread name...I want one!:)

I just typed out loads and it didn't post! Noooooooo lol. Try again! As I was saying...

Hi Beckie thanks for replying! Yes we are pretty much the same starting weight! I have lost about 10lbs since May doing healthy eating too, but it's not shifting my chub anywhere near as quickly as I would like! So when I read that someone doing Exante could pretty much lose that amount in their first week I was sold! That's good that you're not feeling hungry, I think I might struggle with the same as what you mentioned, my head craving food, I eat when I am bored or stressed lol. I'm looking forward to getting my pack, glad to hear that the products taste nice! Good luck to you too, hope to speak to you again xxx

Hi Mini, if you have ipad/iPhone you need to download Emoji on the App Store, then make changes to your keyboard. The app tells you how to set it all up, but you get loads of cute icons, not just hearts. Look! there are loads! Lol xxx

Waiting for my packs! I have no idea what time they are arriving so I'm just trying to live off water until they come. I don't normally eat until around 10am/11am anyway so hopefully they will come by then! xx

I've started on day two 100% my start is 16.9 hoping to shift the 9 this week hahahahaha but a 5,6,7,8 would be good too!!!! Good luck

Hi Laura, all the best!

Thank you both! Ooh 9lbs off sounds fantastic! And definitely achievable from what I've read! Good luck to you both and thanks for your messages! Well my packs didn't arrive until 6pm so I couldn't start today. But tomorrow I'm on it! Excited! xxx

You can do it we all can xxx with you all the way xxx

Good luck for tomorrow - ive just done day one and found it surprisingly stress free! i guess keeping busy works for me! :)

Thank you <3

Well it's day one! So far so good! I had the Strawberry shake and it was lovely, really enjoyed it. I have been drinking water too, feeling OK at the minute. Going to take my little one up the shops to keep my mind off food, and I might buy something in a couple of sizes smaller to keep me motivated. I will also get some nice bubble bath for a nice soak later. Just thinking about distraction methods at the moment lol!

Hope you're all well, have a great day all xx

well done, im addicted to coke zero at the minute trying to limit this which takes my mind off being hungry. Good luck

I have got a bottle of Coke Zero stashed up lol. I've resisted is so far though. So today has been great and surprising easy! I'm under no illusion though, I'm expecting tomorrow and day three to be difficult. Hopefully I will be in ketosis soon after that so then I will just have to deal with my mind playing tricks on me! Hope you've had a good day! xx

We've almost done day one xx hoping tommorow isn't so tough !!!!

OK, day two is underway! Day one went well, didn't feel hungry, didn't waiver. Hoping that day two is the same, but I have got a cracking headache! Drinking lots of water today. I'm aiming for having my 'meals' at 11am, 3pm, and 8pm xx

Good luck Laura we can do it xx just think of that weigh in on Tuesday xx we can compare notes

I don't have a headache as of yet but I'm cold lol x

Back