Total Solution Laura's Exante Diary

Yay we can do it but I do feel like I could eat an entire horse ? but I won't I really won't haha. I'm feeling tired a little tonight aswell but I'm guessing its just the diet and I don't want to go bed just yet as its way too early may paint my nails or something in a bit or have a bath with a facial or something lol xxx a full body scrub may help me to look after my body more finding things to do xx in fact yep once I've cooked hubby his tea will give myself a manicure and paint my nails!!!!

Yay we did day two xx how do you feel today I fee very lightheaded and have a bad headache today from opening my eyes haha but it's manageable without a tablet. Day off today and no coke zero so I will be going to the shop for one of them at some point

Morning Hun! Not feeling too bad today, my mouth feels a bit funny though! Kinda like...furry, if that makes sense! Haha. Aw hun, that sucks that you're getting the headaches now! Have you been drinking much water? I've been drinking a lot more than I usually do, but I don't think it's enough for this diet, so my plan is to up that today to about 3 litres. I was drinking about 2 litres before. Hope you have a great day Hun! xx

You too and yeah now you mention the mouth thing hahahahaha it's kinda weird mines feeling a little strange xx I don't drink enough water so will make sure I up mine too the weights deffo shifting I don't feel bloated or anything and as for the headaches they will pass haha all I keep thinking x

I feel awful at the min stomach ache, headache, mouth has an awful taste and I hair want to sleep and sleep lol x just been invited to a BBQ on Sunday but turned it down so I've got to stick at it now x x ?????

Oh God that doesn't sound good? Are you OK? I've not had stomach ache but plenty of headaches. Drank extra water today so headaches are subsiding. I used a ketosis strip today and it was pink so I'm in ketosis now! Thank goodness for that lol. Have you had a sneaky go on the scales? Mine say I'm 4lbs down so far! Hope you feel better soon Hun, we're almost halfway through our week! xx

I feel much better now it must have just been a short thing I have some of them sticks will dig them out and look x

And well done for getting there it must get easier for you from now on

Glad you're feeling better chick, can you believe we are on day four!? It's gone quickly. Did you have a go with your ketostis strips? Fingers crossed for you! xx

Yeah it's inbetween so I think I'm almost there but today I feel on top of the world x I have definitely lost can't wait to weigh in on tuesday x how are you doing it is it shakes or are you trying the bars and food I'm on shakes only x

how you getting on??? we only have tommorow and monday to go and we have cracked that week!!!! i feel tired today but other than that i feel good!! we can do this... WE CAN! im quite looking forward to weigh in on tuesday, i keep thinking theres only 7 weekes till i move to ws (due to holiday) and then week off and then back on it when i get home, so another week of this then?? it will be worth it.

I have been struck down with stupid flu! I feel terrible. Cough medicine has knocked me out of ketosis and I'm in a right state! I've been trying to stick to the plan but I have to admit that I had some soup and bread (husbands orders!). I got on the scales today and I'm exactly back where I was. I'm gutted, I was doing great. I'm starting to think just get this flu over and done with and then start again, I'm really struggling to stay on it while I'm ill as I just feel so weak.

You're doing so well, you must feel SO proud! I have shakes and bars but tbh I don't like the bars!

Meh. Woe is me lol xx

Laura's Exante Diary

Oh no hope u feel better soon caved in too not been good this weekend back to day one tommorow???? :-( I know where my naughtiest lie though and I won't do it again still gunn weigh Tuesday but need to do it now start tommorow !!!!

Laura's Exante Diary

And I wouldn't do it when poorly Hun, you concentrate on getting better xxxx we will do it xxx its not easy though x

No it's really not easy! :( I think that once I get though a week it will get easier. Let's just keep plugging away, we will get there in the end. I have GOT to do this! My maternity leave is over in five weeks time then I'm back to work! I really want to lose a decent amount by then. My focus now is just to get over this flu as quickly as possible then I'm back on it! No messing about this time! I don't want to look back in a few months time and be kicking myself because I wish I'd stuck to it. Let's pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and make it our mission to make it through. I think I will be back on it by Tuesday, I still feel crap so I will see how I am tomorrow, but I doubt I will be back to normal that soon. But come Tuesday, FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS! Lol xxx

Fingers crossed I'm back today so angry at myself but reading through we're not the only ones x I have a wedding to go to on 8th (driving so not drinking) so my aim is a stone for then I hope x buy a cheap dress from primark maybe a size down and hopefully get in that x might spur me a little. Onwards and upwards xx got all the feelings again now that what makes me angry haha but I've done it once to day 5 I can do it again x weigh again in a mo and see the damage.

Hope your feeling better .laura. Xxx good luck for when you restart I'm on it today x x got to lol

Back