Laura's Final food diary- the journey to a new me! Once and for all!

9lbs in 2 weeks - BOOM

Tea:
SW pizza

5.5 a slice x2 (11)
Topped with an onion, lots of mushrooms, a pepper and 1/2 a chicken breast

HExA- 45g mozzarella

40g cheddar (HExA for Tuesday)

Slimming world chips.

Total syns (17)- fancied a pizza- synned it properly! Going to miss HExA tmora to save syns!

Total syns (11)

9/9/14
Breakfast: mushrooms, 2x eggs
HExB: 60g wholemeal bread

Fat free natural yogurt with forest fruits

Tea:
Lamb steak (fat off) pork chop (fat off) butternut squash chips, brocolli and carrots

HExA 40g cheddar from last nights pizza

Fat free aldi yog for pudding!

Syns
Ice lolly (1) and curly wurly (6)
Total 7 (going to use the extra towards last nights pizza to be on the safe side

god I wish I could eat that today!! HUNGRY!!! I had my squid snack at 1pm so starving now!!

Crikey, i'm not surprised! My diet is a little like that when i'm at work! I just hope when i go back next week i can keep on top of what i'm eating as i don't get much chance to eat at work so tend not to eat as well as when i'm off! X

I find it so much easier being good at work. I'm a nightmare at home!!!

I have had two amazing days just so upset I can't work out because of my leg :-(

I'm meant to be going out to dinner tomorrow. Already said I'm not drinking and will try and keep good to an absolute minimum!!! 1000 calories max (she says hopefully)

Ah no way! What happened? I'm just getting over an osteotomy on my meta tarsal due to Freibergs disease, so had plates and screws fitted! I've only just got out of my heel weight bearing shoe and crutches and starting to try and walk normally putting pressure on it. Fingers crossed i'm back at work a week on friday after almost 9 weeks off.

I teach so finding time to eat is hard, its a rarity if i get longer than 10mins to eat at lunch. Out the door at 6.50, lunch at 11.45 and then thats it until i'm home around 7. (70 mile round trip too!)

I'm going to try have more to eat even if its at 4-4.30 when the children have left as i'm starved by the time i get home and sit down at 7.30/8. I think thats were my losses slow down as i'm not eating enough and on my feet all day.

You sound focused for tomora night! Good start not opting to drink :)!
What diet are you following? You sound so focused 2 amazing days, make it a hat-trick :) x

Batchelors beef savoury rice, gammon (fat off), sausages x2 (3)
Runner beans, tomatoes and pickled onions

Fudge bar (6)

Total syns (10)

Lunch
Late today as been busy so gonna snack on forest fruits and fat free natural yogurt, a pear and a peach. I'm gonna hang on for tea for a main meal x

A busy weekend- a little over on syns but not a major blowout!

Kept on track best i could! So not going to beat myself up about it!

Weigh in: another 1lb off!

15/9/14

Breakfast/lunch: mushrooms, 2xeggs and HExB:60g wholemeal bread
Peach
(0.5) fat free activia yog.

Tea: lamb (fat off), runner beans, brocolli, peas, sweetcorn and sweet potatoe

Curly wurly (6)
Cereal bar (3.5)

Syns: 10

Snack: forest fruit and fat free yogurt

16/9/14
Breakfast (brunch)
29g puffed wheat and 1 weetabix (HExB)
Nectarine and banana
Yog (0.5)

Tea:
Diet coke chicken (passata, mushroom, onion, pepper, garlic)
Boiled rice

Back