Laura's final leg....

I only ended up having a tbspn of ketchup...so just 1 syn yesterday :) Didnt have the mugshot either. Tried to make up for Sunday!! Weigh in day today so fingers crossed I may be a target member but 7.15pm :D my scales are so dodgy I have no idea, my weight has definitely gone down but they currently say 9 1/2 stone and that simply isnt true...serves me right for getting the cheapo ones!

Food today will be lots and lots of fruit for breakfast. I got a kiddies pack of apple and grapes and some pineapple and reduced strawberries from the shop. I will have my soup for lunch and a shape 0% aswell. I have got a banana and tanger with me just incase aswell but tryign to keep food through the day as light as possible! We are having the Quorn red onion burgers tonight which are syn free with cheese (HEA) bacon gherkins and mushrooms and onions. Also having my HEB in the form of a wholemeal roll. and we will have some chips with it. So probably 1 syn for ketchup and maybe 3 1/2 for a chocolate mousse - see how the mood takes me.

What a difference in those pics!! I bet you are chuffed :) I can't wait until I can compare pics like that !!

You already could! You are only 12lbs from target and have lost over 3stone! That will be a big difference...bet you'd be surprised if you did.

I didnt really realise how big I had got tbh and and forgotten what those pictures looked like. Never saw myself as big which was probably the issue! When I went shopping I always had in my head what I wanted just unfortunate that my imagined 'me' was a size 8-10 (which I've never been!)

There's not many bad photos of me around. That is my interim target - I wanna get to 11 stone or even less. I'm very very curvy (African ass!!!) so I do t really feel an awful lot different as the bit I hate the most is still there but I think its slowly going to shrink now thr rest of me is slim lol!!!

But you are also pretty tall...personally I would be happy to be curvy if my waist was small but that's where I carry all my weight! That and the boobs :( .

I DID IT!!!!! I am now a target member at 10st2 with a total weightless of 3st12 1/2lbs. I am soooo deliriously happy! Buuut I'm 1 1/2 lbs from 4stone... I do think I want to reset my target after Christmas and new year anyway but right now I just need to focus my energies on maintaining.

I have quite a bit coming up so I'm not going to introduce my 2nd B choice. It is my best friend (and bridesmaid)'s 30th tomorrow so on Saturday we are all going out to a cocktail bar for drinks and then on to a club but that will be spirits and mixers thankfully...lowish syn cocktails anyone?
In the day on Saturday I am going shopping with my mum...need a few last minute wedding things and I want to treat myself to something gorgeous to celebrate! And lunch in the gorgeous new place in town!
The following week we are having a little gathering to celebrate my dad retiring-he has been coming to slimming world with me and is now a target member after losing 2 1/2 stone. Being the slimming world devotee he is (all said very tongue in cheek) he has requested a pizza party! But guess you only retire once...or 3x in my
Dads case. This is the longest time yet though as he has been retired for a full 4 weeks. He has redecorated 3 rooms though...
The weekend after I have the small matter of a wedding and a 2week honeymoon!!! Eek!!!

Totals for today: 2 syns for sauces, 3 1/2 for mousse and 3 for a hifi light so 8 1/2 overall. Going to try and stuck around 5 as much as possible in preparation for the weekend. I'll be straight back on it on Sunday though!

Woah yay to being at target!!!!! And yes sounds like you have a sensible plan too :)

being curvy isnt isn't as nice as it sounds, no clothes fit!! Even when I go to a 'curvy' shop they cater to women with wide hips but don't think that your bum is 3d!!! Seeing as my mass is on my bum and thighs, I have to still buy size 18-20 trousers hence why I never wear trousers lol. They fit thr bum but then sag at the back and are so baggy on the legs. I'd love a more even body shape :) guess the grass is always greener ;)

as as for cocktails - the simpler the better so you can add the syns. Bloody Mary, mojito etc can be done. Avoid any with baileys or Tia Maria type dairy stuff as its high syn. Switch to sods water/diet soft mixers to save syns for the good stuff ;)

It must be annoying to have to buy sizes that are too big for you really though! Can kind of understand how annoying it would be. I used to have to go to a special shop for my scaffolding and that was annoying enough! Always had a small back even when I was pushing a size 20. Maybe they had it right before high street shops were introduced as everything was made to measure. But now, that is ridiculously expensive!

That's for the tips on the cocktails. I'm awful for the creamy cocktails and fruit juicy ones! But I do like a mojito so will definitely try to stick to that!

So food so far for today
Breakfast I had porridge (HEB) made with water with a shape 0% through and blueberries.
Lunch I had homemade soup and a shape 0% and I had a banana as a snack.
Tea we are having the meatball pasta bake with cheese (HEA) on top
Not sure on dessert yet...

Super good food - you saving syns for the weekend?

Im a sucker for fruit juice cocktails. Not keen on creamy ones as I don't eat dairy so thankfully they are easy to say no to, but rum punch is another matter!!!

Trying to! I had a quarter of the scan bran xmas cake but it was awful!! (I dont think I used enough water to soak the scan bran) and then I had a small milkybar which is 3 1/2 syns. I will count 3 for the cake too so 6 yesterday.

Today I have had 2x Joes sausages and french toast(HEB)....sort of changed my mind on my meal half way through cooking. Think I will have french toast again on Saturday morning but with blueberries and yoghurt as I prefer it sweet. I have the rest of the meatball pasta back with me (HEA) and a yoghurt and banana and tangerine and I stuck a Goulash in the slow cooker this morning. Havent tried the recipe before so hopefully it will be nice :) Its all syn free.

I bought myself some milkway's aswell as the milkybar's so might have one of them after tea. On a late shift today - boohoo.

I love fruity cocktails but creamy ones are my downfall to be honest! In pre slimming world days I used to think I was being healthy by having a fruit juice based cocktail instead of a creamy one...ah how times change!! Rum Punch - love it! I love anything rum based but can't drink it :( Just does not seem to agree with me! I have to stick to vodka or archers. Think its the clear spirits that suit me best.

Had my goulash and some tagliatelle last night so a very pasta heavy day! Also had a mini milkyway so 5 syns

Breakfast today is Alpen light (HEB) and fruit (pineapple, apple and grapes) Had 1 Alpen so far, not sure whether I'll have the second or not.

Lunch will be a baked potato from the work canteen with beans and salad and balsamic dressing (1syn)

Tea is Joes chicken and cous cous and veg :) Not sure what treats to have...

Tomorrow will be a bit of a write off with lunch out and then drinks in the evening. but I have the remainder of the Goulash for my tea so will make sure I am good in between!

I also had 2 pieces of that wonka millionaires shortbread chocolate and some mayo and crusha with my HEA of milk so 7 1/2 syns yesterday.

Well Saturday and Sunday were definitely write offs! I had a hifi bar for breakfast on saturday as I was running really late. Then went to town shopping and had lunch out (I had a light bit of pate with toast and salad and me and my mum shared a portion of chips) I also had a large glass of wine. I didnt have time to eat before I went out so I had a piece of soreen at my friends house. Drink wise I had half a glass of prosecco, a mojito, and then 2 creamy cocktails. I had a couple of very very weak vodka diet cokes then. And a good dance :)

Sunday I felt ROUGH! I had an alpen light bar. Then I had toast with cheese and mackerel (I dont know! I had a craving) and a bag of prawn cocktail hoops and crosses. I went to my mums in the evening and had a roast dinner (mostly slimming world friendly but proper roasters!) and then after that shared 1/2 a marks and spencer desert with J. It was gorgeous.

2 days off plan. I could count up the syns but I feel guilty enough already!

Breakfast today I had Porridge (HEB) made with water with a shape 0% through and blueberries.

Lunch I have a bowl of soup (homemade butternut squash) and a shape 0% and a banana

Dinner I have made a bolognese pasta bake with spinach running through it. and it will have a HEA of cheese on it.

Syns - not sure yet I might have a mousse or something like that. I am going to make a jelly in the week and hopefully keep a few low syn days. Hoping for a maintain tomorrow! might not be that lucky though! :)

I had a small milkybar last night for 3 1/2 syns :)

Breakfast today was Dorset cereals with melon mango and pineapple and a shape 0%

Lunch will be homemade soup with a shape 0% and a banana.

Tea will be gala pie made with joes sausage meat and chips and beans...distinct lack of superfree I know :(

I am dreading weigh in tonight but hoping I can maintain...

Good luck for WI, loving the sound of those cocktails!! And I'm sure the dancing helped work it off, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!! xx

I maintained so very happy :). I would have liked to lose but maintaining is what I'm meant to do I suppose and I really didnt deserve to lose!! I had a crunchie last night and 2 syns worth of sauces so total syns 11.5.

The cocktails were absolutely scrummy Maverick! Just a shame they didnt taste in the slightest alcoholic so went down far too fast and I ended up pretty drunk!

Today I have Hifi lights for breakfast, lunch will be leftover pasta bake and dinner will be fish with new pots and veg. I may have some hollandaise sauce with my fish as I've just found out the asda chosen by you one is only 1.5 syns per tbsp!

Went a bit over the top. Had hollandaise sauce and 2x milky ways and a milkybar and a pack of hoops and crosses. Whoops!

Today I am more on it. Until tea!
Breakfast is Dorset cereals with fruit and yoghurt
Lunch is leftover gala pie
Tonight we have our wedding rehearsal so we are going to a local pub for tea...not sure what I'll be having yet. Don't know whether to be naughty or good!

Really need to be good as I am meant to be having a KFC tomorrow in work as it's my last Friday before being off for 3 1/2 weeks and they want to make a fuss. Also I haven't joined in on any of their takeaway lunches in nearly 2 years!

And then Saturday is the pizza party for my dads retirement.

I'm hoping nervous energy might help me! Haha! I'll be on holiday after that and miss 3 groups. Then I'll probably have to start paying again and get back to target! Want to be back by Xmas. Preferably the 3lbs under and then look at resetting my target in the new year.

Ah well guess you only get married once! (Hopefully!) I really need to stop making these jokes! They aren't funny and I'm just pooping my pants!

Right well I'm back after an amazing wedding and honeymoon! Don't think I'll be a target member anymore! Had a great time though. Not quite back on it as got a lot of stuff coming up this week still but I will be keeping foods ok inbetween...I hope!

Ooh congrats on becoming a married one! And good luck getting back on track xx

Back