Laura's final sw diary!!.........please feel free to comment!!

laura2234

I posted recently in the wrong place!.....I am going to make a food diary everyday of what passes my lips! lol!!
I recently joined sw in dec but with xmas and everything I havnt been very successful! I dont want to be saying in January 2013...new years resolution!..loose weight!!
I got weighed today so will be starting tomorrow and will post daily!!!
arghhhhh its like admitting what you have eaten and if you have been naughty! :cry:
It would be nice if some people would like to join me and share tips and secrets! and hopfully share lots of success!!:D

Starting weight: 16.8lb :cry:
aiming for 2lb a week :D

lets do it ladies!! and gents :eek:
xxx

Hi laura and welcome!
Dont worry about getting off track before xmas, its all behind you now and this is a fresh start. Iv done every diet under the sun..and failed at them all. Im finding this way of eating, super easy and more so because I have no distractions coming up for a while such as birthdays, xmas etc lol

Dont worry about being 'naughty' I dont think u should really call it that, because the syns are their to allow us to have the things we want without being naughty. The key is to have plenty of syns per day between 5-15 that way you wont feel deprived and have a blowout on something. Some ppl actually say that syning helps keep there weight loss steady..Im not going to argue with that! lol

Good luck with your journey and I will be looking out for your posts to see how you are getting on :) x

Back