Laura's Diary - Take Two :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Lauralashes, 13 March 2014.

1. Lauralashes

Lauralashes Well-Known Member

Hey :)

So a little about myself! I started SW in August 2013 and lost 1st 10lbs up to the middle of Dec 2013. Then disaster struck and I seem to have been on a slippery slope since :( .... In the last 3 months I have been going to class on and off but I haven't had my heart in it! I am hoping that a new diary and a positive outlook will get me back to where I want to be!

My starting weight at the beginning of my journey was 15 stone 5lbs. I had managed to get down to 13 stone 9lbs but I have now crept back up to 14 stone 3.5 lbs and the way I am going I will have put it all and more back on if I don't sort myself out right now!

So here it goes, take two, the sequel, the final installment of what will hopefully be a successful journey for me!!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone again :)
  2. MrsGinger

MrsGinger Well-Known Member

Subscribing :) good luck x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using mobile app
  3. coughdrops

coughdrops Well-Known Member

Glad to see you back Laura!

We're very close in weight now, I'm hoping to get to 14 3.5 on Wed to get my 2 stone. So hopefully we can match each other and get another stone (or two!) off before the GLORIOUS summer we're gonna get here!

Better be bloody glorious... last year I was a sweaty 16 stone mess...
  4. Lauralashes

So my plans to get back in track truely and utterly were smashed... I just can't seem to get back into it.
    I was away for the weekend and literally ate and drank my way through it. Complete disaster!

I went to group tonight with my tail between my leg. Miraculously I lost a half pound. Actually couldn't believe it, was sure I would be up at least 3 so that had given me a boost to try and sort myself out!

I definitely find the hardest thing is starting the day off properly with a good breakfast! Cereal bars just don't do it for me anymore and I end up cramming food down my mouth later in the day! I need to try and combat this to get back into the swing of things!

Have another dilemma as this weekend I'm going to see Paolo Nutini so there will be a lot of alcohol consumed :( ... But at least if I try and work on the food element it might not be too bad!

Gl everyone :)
  5. coughdrops

Hiya Laura

I was up a pound last night, was happy enough as it's star week and Sat night was a write off!

I have never been a good breakfast eater, tend to start with a coffee and then eat an hour or so later. I usually have Ryvitas, or fruit and yogurt. I just don't feel v hungry til later in the day. I try to eat little and often- have a few bits of fruit through the day, and have a biggish lunch.

Doing Red this week, which takes a bit more organising. We've a confirmation on Sat which involves a lunch out, so that can be my treat for the week. Enjoy your concert!
  6. MrsGinger

MrsGinger Well-Known Member

Aww hope you get back on track this week. Paolo Nutini will be fab :)
  7. coughdrops

How's it going Laura?
  8. Lauralashes

It's been going terrible hun :( but I'm joining back tonight with a better outlook on what I want and hoping that this will be my final attempt at cracking this. I really want to be slim and wear fab clothes andit's only me who is stopping me from doing this!!!! Fingers crossed this time (again)!!
  9. Lauralashes

Hey Guys, sorry been off the rails again - have a new final diary lol.... its in my signature - pop over if ye're not too busy x