Laura's journey...3 1/2 stone to lose

oabaab

Right that's it...I'm sick of being overweight and I'm starting the diet tomorrow! I need a lot of support because I give in so easily :(
I have a lot going on this month...got my sons christening on Saturday, the races on the 13th, holiday on the 17th for a week then my birthday at the end of the month but I'm determined to stick at it as much as I possibly can

I don't know how much I weigh (I don't have scales in my house) but I know I weigh close to 13st, the lightest I've been is 9st so I want to get as close I can to that :)

I have a few products left over from when I last done it so I'm going to start with them then ill contact and consultant

.....wish me luck!!

Its my first day today. Ive found it ok. Been drinking plenty of water...nearly drank 2ltrs. You will be ok once ur on the program. Good luck

Oh cool, have you got too much to lose?

Day 1....had my first shake at 10.30am and it was chocolate..yum :)
I woke up this morning and I was absolutely starving! But I can mistaken starvation to dehydration sometimes so I had a glass of water and I was fine... I'm ok so far so hopefully keeping this up :)

We always assume that when our tummys grumble its due to being hungry which is not always the case. Ive got my water to hand.

I joined LL in 2011 and lost 7.5 stone. I put on 3 stone since then..my own fault as i didnt change my eating habits. This time i feel more in control and ideally would like to lose 4 stone. Just taking each day at a time. I know i can do it if i stick to it.

We always assume that when our tummys grumble its due to being hungry which is not always the case. Ive got my water to hand.

I joined LL in 2011 and lost 7.5 stone. I put on 3 stone since then..my own fault as i didnt change my eating habits. This time i feel more in control and ideally would like to lose 4 stone. Just taking each day at a time. I know i can do it if i stick to it.

Ahh so are you on LL? What's the difference? I've only ever done slimming world and cambridge diet and I've got a ten month old and still haven't lost any baby weight which is stupid so I'm determined to get between 9 and 10 stone!

No im on Cambridge now..did LL couple of years ago. They are similar but LL was expensive

Back