Laura's JUDDD Diary

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Hello all!! Thought it was high time I started my own diary instead of hijacking everyone elses!!

Today is my second down day of the diet and I have found it quite ok, I seem to only get hungry after I eat something so I try to hold off as long as poss on just water and coffee.

Looking forward to my UD tomorrow, so much so that I have already entered it on MFP! I am teetiefunk.on that btw if anyone wants to add me :)

I will keep you posted on what im feeling and how its all going,

Laura x

yes!! I thought it was about time!

When are you joining us?

Tomorrow is an up day so around the 1900 mark maybe a little more if I decide to attack the rum lol

Teetiefunk what are you going to do about the weekend as we're on opposite days from the others at the mo

14 lost : 53 to goal

i dunno...I was thinking id just do a down day saturday up day sunday? im off mon and tues as well so gott down day sometime

Checked your diary for tomoro and like me you've already got your booze on lolololololol!!

14 lost : 53 to goal

Glad to see you have started a Diary, enjoy your UP day tomorrow ;)

morning everyone!! sitting here after feasting like a king at breakfast!! Had a cheeky look at the scales and I am down 2lbs already and back to posted weight after the weekends naughty antics!!

I officially love JUDDD.

Looking forward to a meal with my husband tonight!!

Excellent loss :clap: Enjoy your day, and your meal tonight x

thanks! I most certainly will! I feel excellent today!

hello all!! sitting sipping havana rum after my amazing dinner...wrap with chicken homemade salsa and homemade mango yoghurt dressing!! and cous cous!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120601_213424.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120601_213424.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 144
Mmmm yummy, glad you have had a lovely day x

Dd today...gonna try and go as long as poss without eating so I can have a meal tonight. Hopefully it should be a nice easy dd and going shopping with MIL tmro so will be nice to have a coffee and lunch. Hows everyone else getting on?

Have a good DD x

hello shanny! yes down day today for me its not been bad but at the inlaws and MIL keeps saying can you have this? how about this? im like aaaargghh ive had all im allowed! up day tomorrow thank god..how u getting on?

Hi Laura, just read through your diary, you're doing so well, I'm starting tomorrow so hope to do the same. Have a great weekend :)

Hi pingu!! good luck for tmro! its honestly such a good diet! and the down days seem to get easier, I felt so alert today and I am usually in my bed at half 8 and its almost 12 and Im still wide awake!! up day tomorrow l cant wait to weigh myself next week to see how much ive lost, I can defo feel like ive lost something I managed to get into miss selfridge jeans that I havent been able to get into since last year!

Back