Laura's JUDDD Diary

teetiefunk said:
me too!! so excited...i feel like ive lost something...anything will be a bonus. Loving it so far.

I'm glad you're enjoying it so much and I'm sure you will have done great :)

Will be looking in the morning on here to see!

Ruth
X

Ill probs be up around 8-9am and be straight on here hopefully to change my stats. I think I will do an intermediate day on wed so I can change my days about.

teetiefunk said:
Ill probs be up around 8-9am and be straight on here hopefully to change my stats. I think I will do an intermediate day on wed so I can change my days about.

I will be looking!!! I'm doing that too as I'm off for tapas on Friday however I don't think that an ID will be enough :eek:!!! It's a great alternative though!

Ruth
X

well..very weird but I havent lost a single thing :-( I feel like I have and I even weighed three times coz I couldnt believe it. I have really stuck to it so no idea why. I wont give up tho maybe its coz im moving over from vlcd?

Well that's great as you have moved over from SS Laura. usually these a big gain, as you said carry on as you are enjoying the plan. X

Thats brilliant, moving from a vlcd back to eating means you gain the glycogen back which you used up when in ketosis, this can weigh on average 7lbs, thats why they tell you to aim for 7lbs below your goal when on a vlcd as this is what you would expect to gain back when you stop. Soooo in reality you will have lost fat the weight will be the glycogen , to stay the same means you have actually lost, does that make sense. I bet you are feeling a difference in your clothes etc. Well done for sticking with it, I have no doubt it will actually 'show' on the scales next week :)

Give it another week Laura, if you are enjoying eating this way. I have just had WI and also STS but with the amount I ate at the weekend I'm relieved it's not a gain! It was also my first week after messing around with SW and lots of overeating - feel back in control with this. Hope you have a good UD and enjoy the rest of your week x

yeah you are all right...I defo feel thinner so I think i have actually lost weight. Next week it will show probs :) no way im giving this up lol

yeah me too!! my stomach is defo flatter and notice it in my face too

Are you measuring as well? I am and it's nice to see those figures coming down even when the lbs. arent. I know it's demoralising to sts, what happened when to went from exante to sw?

15 lost : 52 to goal

Thats brilliant, moving from a vlcd back to eating means you gain the glycogen back which you used up when in ketosis, this can weigh on average 7lbs, thats why they tell you to aim for 7lbs below your goal when on a vlcd as this is what you would expect to gain back when you stop. Soooo in reality you will have lost fat the weight will be the glycogen , to stay the same means you have actually lost, does that make sense. I bet you are feeling a difference in your clothes etc. Well done for sticking with it, I have no doubt it will actually 'show' on the scales next week :)

A good post:D

exante to slim and save?? I continued losing. Im not that much deflated really Im not in a big rush to lose the weight, at least it wasnt a gain!

You were on exante with me last summer and then you did something else for a bit, I meant that time

15 lost : 52 to goal

atkins!! I probs gained 3lbs or so...you are so right fizz I had forgot about that. So its amazing to sts this week.

teetiefunk said:
atkins!! I probs gained 3lbs or so...you are so right fizz I had forgot about that. So its amazing to sts this week.

Well done! Roll on week two!

Back