Laura's JUDDD Diary

impressed too :) as u said your not in a rush to lose the weight :) what time is the lovely roast today x

aiming for around 6pm :) already salivating at the thought lol

Well done! I am pleased just give it another week and you will definitely see the results - glad you're feeling good as measurements definitely do help!!!

Enjoy the roast it sounds scrummy!!!

Ruth
X

its strange...I just realised that ive only had 400 odd cals for breakfast and im still stuffed! can see me not eating till dinner now! just not hungry, usually im eating everything in sight.

Hi Laura- just popping in from Atkins. This plan looks really interesting, going to do some research on it.

I think it's great you had a sts and I'm sure you'll have a good WI this week.

all the best. :)

hello coffeelover!!

thanks for popping by, I am absolutely loving JUDDD please keep dropping by to see how Im doing, hopefully it may spur you on to start x

Well done on your STS hon - here's to week 2!

Enjoy your roast xx

ended up not having a roast left it too late to cook it so having fish instead...its cooking now, looking forward to it! Yeah just toasting week two at the mo with some rum ;-)

Intermediate day tomorrow so I can switch things up for the weekend. Gonna stick to 1000 that seems right for me I think and then down day thurs up day fri.

teetiefunk said:
Intermediate day tomorrow so I can switch things up for the weekend. Gonna stick to 1000 that seems right for me I think and then down day thurs up day fri.

That's the same as I'm planning :) Enjoy x

Have a good day x

thanks.jo, you too! intermediate day today not even feeling hungry but forced myself to have bran flakes before work. Back to the grind today after the long weekend off. So cant be bothered :-(

teetiefunk said:
thanks.jo, you too! intermediate day today not even feeling hungry but forced myself to have bran flakes before work. Back to the grind today after the long weekend off. So cant be bothered :-(

Oh no- hope you feel better soon :) I've worked them all so have my days off now hee hee! How your appetite increases too! Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Hey Laura how's it going? you still lovely it? im the same this week no loss... booooooo but will keep plodding on :) of course.

hello shanny...its going ok today..its a down day after over doing it on my intermediate day yesterday. I Hope I still lose something on tues lol

Been super good today tho. May even exercise lol

teetiefunk said:
hello shanny...its going ok today..its a down day after over doing it on my intermediate day yesterday. I Hope I still lose something on tues lol

Been super good today tho. May even exercise lol

I'm sure you will lose on Tuesday! Glad you've had a good day!!!!

Ruth
X

yeah I will be doing my best on dd to be strict so I actually lose...even 1lb will be nice

teetiefunk said:
yeah I will be doing my best on dd to be strict so I actually lose...even 1lb will be nice

Im sure you'll do great! You're very strict anyway aren't you?

You have to enjoy yourself too :D

Ruth
X

yeah tbh I usually am pretty strict.

Ok need ur help girlies...two dresses, one birthday party. Which one?

Dunno why one is squint lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120607_191202.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120607_191202.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 71
  • ForumRunner_20120607_191303.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120607_191303.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 77
Can't see them ??

teetiefunk said:
yeah tbh I usually am pretty strict.

Ok need ur help girlies...two dresses, one birthday party. Which one?

Dunno why one is squint lol

Erm...both are really nice! Do you feel slightly more comfortable in one more than the other? X

Back