Laura's JUDDD Diary

yeah I defo feel back in the zone today!!

Good luck with the weigh in, hope the scales are kind x

grrr 5 lbs on...hope its quick to come off and is mostly water. Ah well its a new week!! feel excellent today after my dd yesterday. Felt noticeably thinner this morning. Had eggs on toast for brek it was lovely.

Bummer :mad: It will only be temporary just keep to your rotation and it will sort itself out soon enough hun, well done on your DD yesterday x

so annoyed with myself for overdoing it...I was doing brilliantly as well. Then I was awsy at weekend and it all fell apart.

Don't get downhearted if it helps take a look at my weekly weigh ins on my Diary and they can be pretty extreme but the gains are quickly sorted out , don't despair x

Don't worry Laura they will subside quickly I'm sure :) you will be back where you want to be in no time so don't beat yourself up! :)

Ruth
X

im here!! just been reeeeaaaaalllly busy at work just been reading diaries and not had time to post!! im good tho and up day today...been ravenous tho which is weird.

Hiya Laura!

I hope that you're ok!!!

Ruth
X

hey ruth..im good ta! down day today but not that hungry tbh..how u all getting on? weigh in tmro!! eek hoping for at least a couple.

Hi Laura, take advantage of not feeling Hungry make it a super DD if you can and I am sure the scales will be kind to you, enjoy the rest of your day x

teetiefunk said:
hey ruth..im good ta! down day today but not that hungry tbh..how u all getting on? weigh in tmro!! eek hoping for at least a couple.

I'm good thanks! WI for me tomorrow too!

I'm sure u will have done really well!!!

Ruth
X

hello everyone!! Just found my old diary and restarting it...read through it and was thinking why the hell did I give it up? I loved it! and I lost weight!! and I could stick to it without feeling deprived!! arrrghh I'm totally doing it...whos with me!!!

hello everyone!! Just found my old diary and restarting it...read through it and was thinking why the hell did I give it up? I loved it! and I lost weight!! and I could stick to it without feeling deprived!! arrrghh I'm totally doing it...whos with me!!!

Welcome back xxxx

yay you found me!

Back