Laura's lose 4 stone the healthy way food diary!

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Hello everyone. I'm a complete newbie to slimming world still trying to get my head round it. I've tried every faddy diet under the sun but never just a healthy eating one. I came across slimming world and liked the fact you can still eat normal food!! I am starting on Monday, still got some stuff to use up in the fridge before then. I will post my menu on here everyday and please tell me if I'm going in the right direction! Need lots of SW buddies to help me :) thanks xx

Hi Laura, I'm restarting sw on Monday too. I've lost 3st so far but got quite ill so fell off the wagon & have gained a bit ? but onwards & downwards we go.

Good luck.

Adelle

Hello and thanks for dropping by adelle! Today was my first day on SW and I've really enjoyed it! I've not been hungry and I actually struggled to use my syns! I defo never though I would have that problem! I'll post my menu and please tell me if there's anything I can tweak or do better. It's a learning curve!

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
two weetabix (hexb)
muller yoghurt
banana
coffee with milk (hexa)

Lunch
rice with tons of mixed veg, red onion and a splash of fat free vinegarette dressing
muller yoghurt
banana
satsuma

Snacks
two cups of tea with milk (hexa)

Dinner
sweet potato with 3 laughing cow light cheese (4.5 syns)
Remainder of rice with veg and dash of dressing
meringue nest (3syns) with honey dew melon and a dollop of fat free fromage frais
options hot choc (2syns)

Total syns 9.5

Let me know if this is ok

teetiefunk said:
Hello and thanks for dropping by adelle! Today was my first day on SW and I've really enjoyed it! I've not been hungry and I actually struggled to use my syns! I defo never though I would have that problem! I'll post my menu and please tell me if there's anything I can tweak or do better. It's a learning curve!

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
two weetabix (hexb)
muller yoghurt
banana
coffee with milk (hexa)

Lunch
rice with tons of mixed veg, red onion and a splash of fat free vinegarette dressing
muller yoghurt
banana
satsuma

Snacks
two cups of tea with milk (hexa)

Dinner
sweet potato with 3 laughing cow light cheese (4.5 syns)
Remainder of rice with veg and dash of dressing
meringue nest (3syns) with honey dew melon and a dollop of fat free fromage frais
options hot choc (2syns)

Total syns 9.5

Let me know if this is ok

Hi!

I think it looks good, well done. Great variety I think that's what keeps the 'diet' fresh & I know I'm more likely to stick to it & not get bored.

Do you buy the mag? If not its great & well worth it for ideas & updates on healthy extras etc.

Yeah I bought the mag first it was what helped me decide to do it in the first place. So excited for weigh in next monday already!!

teetiefunk said:
Yeah I bought the mag first it was what helped me decide to do it in the first place. So excited for weigh in next monday already!!

Good for you! I'm a bit naughty & am a secret scale hopper. I just can't resist it lol :)

I prob will end up on the scales at the weekend I find it hard to resist too and love to know I'm doing good!!

Menu for today extra easy again..it really is way too easy!

Breakfast
two slices of toast (hexb) with mashed banana
alpen light bar (4syns)
Coffee with milk (hexa)

Lunch
pasta with cherry tomatoes sweet corn red onion balsamic vinegar and a dollop of quark mixed in
muller light
satsuma
banana

Dinner
pasta with white fish and a sauce made with blended onion, basil, cherry tomatoes, quark and mixed peppers 1 stock cube
splash of soy sauce
meringue nest (3syns) honeydew melon and half a mullet light

Snacks
options hoc choc sachet (2 syns)with rest of hexa

Hope this is ok again just trying my best :) felt so satisfied today not hungry at all, this is brilliant!

Hiya was so busy yesterday I forgot to log my food but stayed on track!!
todays menu

Breakfast
fruit and fibre milk (hexa and b)
coffee with splash of milk

lunch
two slices wholemeal bread (6syns) tin of baked beans
two v small apples and a satsuma
muller light yoghurt

not decided on dinner yet but will update hope everyone has a good day

xxx

Back