Laura's Nearly There Final Push Food Diary RED DAYS

lamariefrancis

I've been on a diet now for the last three and a half years. I did WW for a year and it was so regimented, it made me want to quit. I switched to SW, which I'd done in the past and lost 2 and a half stone on, and now I'm very happy on SW! I've lost 5 stone 6 pounds so far and I've got 9 left. My aim was to get to goal for my wedding but that didn't really work out although I still felt beautiful on the day.
My weight loss has really slowed down which I'm not too fussed about as I know it gets harder the closer you get to goal and I am doing exercise 5 x a week. There's not much more I can do other than completely cut out syns but then I know that makes some people gain.
My dinners are usually fine in terms of super free etc, as are my lunches. I don't usually eat a lot of free with breakfast, just a banana sometimes. But I like what I eat, so I don't mind!

I only do original days, BTW! (RED)

Here's my food diary for today. I don't know if I'm the only one that does this, BTW, but yesterday was weigh in day (lost 1 1/2 lb) and I had a bit of a blow out. I usually do on weigh in days otherwise I think I'd go mad. It works for me, I know I'd probably lose more weight if I didn't do this, but I've had nothing but losses so I don't really mind. I had a chicken and stuffing sandwich with gravy on white bread... I LOOOOOOOVE white bread. Then crisps, then I had some chocolate, then I went for a meal out and had chicken and bacon with BBQ sauce and chips. Then I had 2 donuts. A bad day by SW standards, but when I think about it in "normal" standards i.e. someone not on a diet, it's not that bad really. The donuts were fabulous too :D

Anyway!!

Breakfast:
Banana
Fat free yog
HEB of granola
= 1 x HEB

Lunch:
Crunchy stir fry from asda with soy sauce
Bag of walkers hoops and crosses = 4.5 syns

Dinner (what I'm planning to have)
1 x chicken breast
1 x brocolli head, chopped into florets, roasted with vinegar, fry light and salt and pepper
1/4 roasted butternut squash
Probably a dollop of BBQ sauce = 2 syns

Snacks:
1 x hi fi bar = HEB
2 x glass of skim milk with low sugar cordial (can't remember the name but is only about 5 cals) = HEA
Galaxy hot chocolate = ONLY 2 SYNS. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Overall for today:
2 x HEB
1 X HEA
9.5 syns

Also an hour long walk at moderate pace for my body magic (I have my gold award :))

Back